ddfreyne (Denis Defreyne)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/22/2010
- Last connection: 09/03/2011
- 05:13 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #5270: Date#freeze causes memoized Date methods to fail
- Forgot to attach the patch.
- 05:12 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #5270 (Open): Date#freeze causes memoized Date methods to fail
- When freezing a Date object, memoized methods will fail because the memoized value cannot be stored on the frozen obj...
- 09:12 PM Backport191 Backport #2628 (Closed): 1.9 Hash documentation says hashes not ordered
The documentation for Hash says that hashes are not ordered, even though 1.9.x hashes are ordered. From the d...
Also available in: Atom