bugmenot (bugmenot bugmenot)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/29/2008
- Last connection: 03/11/2015
- 10:01 PM Ruby master Bug #3975 (Rejected): German Umlaut in environment variable breaks usage of FileUtils
when having a german Umlaut (Ä, Ü, Ö, ?) in an environment variable, the usage of FileUtils seems t...
- 06:21 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #1730 (Closed): Returning inside for loop inside lambda crashes
foo = lambda do
for j in 1..2
crashes with a L...
- 06:19 PM Ruby master Bug #1729: Returning ignores ensure section when inside lambda
I forgot to add that the same code works when it's in a regular function:
- 05:54 PM Ruby master Bug #1729 (Closed): Returning ignores ensure section when inside lambda
The following code does not run the code inside the ensure section when run in Ruby 1.9.1. When run under Rub...
- 02:47 AM Ruby master Bug #940 (Closed): ruby/config.h:1:1: warning: "PACKAGE_NAME" redefined
When including <ruby.h> in a C program there is this error in the header:
In file included from /usr/includ...
Also available in: Atom