- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/31/2011
- Last connection: 01/28/2015
Reported issues: 40
- 12:41 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10263 (Closed): `super` does not work from binding eval context
- `super` is broken when called from inside a binding eval context.
- 04:19 AM Backport22 Revision 46936: ChangeLog: reference GitHub pull request
- 04:17 AM Backport22 Revision 46935: * ext/socket/socket.c (sock_gethostname): Use NI_MAXHOST to support
- hostnames longer than 64 characters if the system supports it.
- 06:21 PM Backport22 Revision 46649: Fix --dump=parsetree segfault on required keyword argument
- * node.c (dump_node): handle nd_value == (NODE *)-1 to mean this
keyword argument is required
- 04:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9781: Feature Proposal: Method#super_method
- I would also find this feature very useful when debugging large code bases with complicated class/module hierarchies.
- 11:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9676 (Closed): String#gsub shouldn't allocate so many Strings in its loop
- Applied in changeset r45414.
Stop allocating backref strings within gsub's search loop
* internal.h: add...
- 11:46 PM Backport22 Revision 45414: Stop allocating backref strings within gsub's search loop
- * internal.h: add prototype for rb_reg_search0
* re.c: rename rb_reg_search to rb_reg_search0, add set_backref_str
- 09:55 PM Backport22 Revision 45308: ext/objspace: Check fptr before trying to dump FILE object fd
- Patch by Scott Francis. Closes GH-562.
- 03:00 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9583: Open3 cannot talk correctly with Ruby when there is a large DATA segment passed throug...
- As surprising as this behaviour seems, it's actually legit.
What's breaking is not `ruby -c` - this is behaving co...
- 07:16 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9553: Make argument validation routine of a method an object
- Does Method#parameters not solve your problem?
Also available in: Atom