niels_tolstrup (Niels Tolstrup)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/07/2012
- Last connection: 05/26/2015
- 03:00 PM Backport21 Backport #10559 (Open): Unexpected copy on write when running GC in 2.1.3
- Memory is duplicated when forking and calling GC in 2.1.3.
We have written a small program that reproduces the iss...
- 09:00 PM Backport193 Backport #7291: split gives core dump on large file
- The bug appears in both 1.9.3 and 1.9.2. I have attached a crash log for 1.9.3 below:
- 12:19 AM Backport193 Backport #7291 (Rejected): split gives core dump on large file
- When applying split on a large file, we get a segmentation fault.
We have tried on ubuntu 12.04LTS with ruby 1.9.2...
Also available in: Atom