m (m .)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/04/2009
- Last connection: 09/04/2009
- 07:53 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #1566: sprintf with %e or %E Format Specifer Incorrectly Capitalises Inf and NaN
The attached patch fixes this by removing the Windows-only ifdef that currently guards the portion of the cod...
- 04:06 AM Backport187 Backport #718: Emacs ruby-mode does not show comment #@var correctly
This is because #@ and #$ are not always comments. An example:
$ ruby -e '$f = "world"; puts "hello...
- 03:50 AM Backport187 Backport #1210: Array behavior for minus/uniq is not as expected for hash elements
Looks like both of these issues were fixed a while ago in ruby_1_8 and in ruby_1_9.
You might wanna clo...
Also available in: Atom