shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 02/16/2018
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, Release Manager, 05/05/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/05/2008)
- Backport187 (Manager, Developer, 06/03/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 10:04 AM Ruby trunk Revision 62451 (trunk): a C source code must end with EOL
- cf: ISO 9899 section 220.127.116.11
- 09:51 AM Ruby trunk Revision 62450 (trunk): long long is a C99ism
- so SIZEOF_LONG_LONG is not always available.
We have to check its defined?-ness before using.
- 08:51 AM Ruby trunk Revision 62431 (trunk): add NEWS entry for VM generator renewal [ci skip]
- 08:49 AM Ruby trunk Revision 62430 (trunk): add casts (cosmetic; just be explicit)
- 02:10 AM Ruby trunk Revision 62419 (trunk): non-constant aggregate initializer is a C99ism
- 12:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14438: TestTimeTZ: failures with recent version of tzdata
- So this is a test which checks if ruby can understand real-world timezone glitches. And the reality changed. I thin...
- 02:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14448 (Closed): Build Failure - MinGW gcc 7.3.0 ~ svn 62220 - RUBY_CHECK_VA_COPY
- Closed. Thank you for the report!
- 02:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14448: Build Failure - MinGW gcc 7.3.0 ~ svn 62220 - RUBY_CHECK_VA_COPY
I think I fixed this in r62243. Can you try?
- 02:08 AM Ruby trunk Revision 62243 (trunk): deal with aclocal(1)
- This commit updates files so that aclocal.m4 generated by aclocal(1)
works well with our configure.ac
- 01:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14448: Build Failure - MinGW gcc 7.3.0 ~ svn 62220 - RUBY_CHECK_VA_COPY
- Thank you. It seems the problem is autoreconf. I guess it clobbers aclocal.m4 file.
Hang on, I think I can fix it.
Also available in: Atom