- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 05/04/2016
- 05:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12306: Implement String #blank? #present? and improve #strip and family to handle unicode
- Anyways, given the real-world use-case, I now think it's a good idea to have something that does strip.empty? -equiva...
- 01:36 AM CommonRuby Feature #12352 (Assigned): New hash syntax broken for numeric keys
- Matz, do you want numeric keys for new hash syntax?
- 03:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Corey Csuhta wrote:
> what the current fallback code is actually doing is simply looking for any device named `/dev/...
- 09:22 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Note that, while I read through this thread again, no one is arguing /dev/urandom being insecure. No one states linu...
- 04:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12334 (Open): Final/Readonly Support for Fields / Instance Variables
- OK, I see your proposal now. I'm not for it though ("you write a class and you can't control when to mutate its ins...
- 02:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12334 (Rejected): Final/Readonly Support for Fields / Instance Variables
- In ruby, instance variables are private to objects. You can _never_ access instance variables from outside of an obj...
- 08:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Filippo Valsorda wrote:
> **All other languages only expose /dev/urandom in the stdlib.**
This is simply not true...
- 07:43 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160517Japan (#4)
- 07:07 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160517Japan (#3)
- 07:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- I remember this topic was looked at in the developer meeting this month. Matz was positive to have Thread#report_on...
Also available in: Atom