shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Login: shyouhei
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 05/02/2021
|Ruby 1.8||Developer, Release Manager||05/05/2008|
- 12:54 AM Ruby master Feature #17816: Move C heap allocations for RVALUE object data into GC heap
- I read the patch this weekend. LGTM so far. But I want another +1 from someone else (hopefully from @ko1)
- 01:21 AM Ruby master Feature #17816: Move C heap allocations for RVALUE object data into GC heap
- Great work!
Slightly off topic but this ticket reminds me Feature #9362 I proposed years ago. It was fast, but re...
- 05:41 AM Ruby master Revision 97cee1cb (git): rb_hash_free(): has never existed.
- This is just a hoax. Nobody have ever implemented a function named as
such. Also the functionality implied by the n...
- 05:30 AM Ruby master Revision f411fcd1 (git): get rid of #pragma GCC diagnostic ignored "-Wundef"
- Use of TOKEN_PASTE was a bad idea at the first place. Just use ##
everywhere. Nobody practically lacks token pasting.
- 05:30 AM Ruby master Revision 6413dc27 (git): dependency updates
- 05:30 AM Ruby master Revision f8e1bf28 (git): workaround MSVC error
- Previous code failed to compile on MSVC. Log:
- 09:04 AM Ruby master Feature #17752: Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- My attempt https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4371
- 01:32 AM Ruby master Feature #17752: Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- xtkoba (Tee KOBAYASHI) wrote in #note-7:
> I noticed that `-Wundef` is explicitly disabled for GCC at [include/ruby/...
- 01:37 AM Ruby master Bug #17788: ruby 3.0.0 - compiling c++ extension on alpine fails
- Good catch! Patch LGTM.
- 04:49 AM Ruby master Feature #17752: Enable -Wundef for C extensions in repository
- As far as the effect of `-Wundef` do not leak to 3rd party extension libraries, yes I'm in favor of it. It sounds a ...
Also available in: Atom