- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 04/08/2014
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport87 (Manager, Developer, 06/03/2008)
- Backport92 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport93 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, Release Manager, 05/05/2008)
- ruby-trunk (Developer, 05/05/2008)
Reported issues: 77
- 11:18 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20140418Japan (#2)
- 11:19 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9694: Bad regexp hangs ruby
- Nikolay Markov wrote:
> Urabe, do you know how Perl does that? Also, i'll be grateful for the link to regexp source...
- 02:42 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9694: Bad regexp hangs ruby
- Ruby's regexp engine is NP-complete. It's ultimately impossible to guarantee
regexp matches to run fast (if you don...
- 02:17 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9695: Substring search exhibit quadratic behaviour.
- Interesting, and I'm pretty sure this also interests matz.
- 11:29 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9691 (Rejected): Wrong value on float
- This is how it works. Learn floating point numbers.
"What Every Computer Scientist Should Know About Floating-Poi...
- 04:36 AM ruby-trunk Feature #9612: Gemify OpenSSL
- :+1: Great step.
- 10:59 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9588: program name variables tainted
- My expectation to tainted.rb output is what 1.8.7 outputs. This seems like a regression to me.
- 04:36 AM ruby-trunk Bug #9544: Ruby resolver not using autoport
- Jakub Szafranski wrote:
> So is it ruby's concern, or should the system developers make appropriate patches?
- 03:26 PM ruby-trunk Feature #9362 (Rejected): Minimize cache misshit to gain optimal speed
- In the last developer meeting we agreed that sacrificing memory
consumption to gain speed is not a contemporary nice...
- 09:37 AM ruby-trunk Feature #7309 (Rejected): HEREDOC end of line or similar
- "def increase(~str)" is technically impossible so please let me
reject this. However I think "<<<" can be possible....
Also available in: Atom