- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 07/19/2016
- 01:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12625: TypeError.assert, ArgumentError.assert
- I'm not sure wether I should be for this one or !==, but at least I can agree that `raise TypeError unless SomeClass ...
- 10:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10594: Comparable#clamp
- Ferdinand Niedermann wrote:
> Thanks, but I don't think I have access to editing this page. Or at least I can't find...
- 10:54 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160809Japan (#8)
- 10:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12611: Issues, reported by PVS-Studio static analyzer
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> Yusuke Endoh wrote:
> > > - Fragment N2: we have our dedicated `realloc()` implementation...
- 09:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10594: Comparable#clamp
- Martin Dürst wrote:
> The next meeting is scheduled for August 9th, but the wiki page for it
> is not yet up.
- 08:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12611: Issues, reported by PVS-Studio static analyzer
- - Fragment N1: `GetBindingPtr()` is a macro that assigns the argued variable.
- Fragment N2: we have our dedicated `...
- 05:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12607 (Open): Ruby needs an atomic integer
- (This one was derived from bug #12463)
Although I don't think += would become atomic, at the same time I understan...
- 03:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12463: ruby lacks plus-plus
- Anyways, I tested following modification (against the proposed opt_plusplus) that tries to be atomic as far as no rea...
- 02:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12463: ruby lacks plus-plus
- I didn't say we don't need speed; I said it's difficult by design.
- 02:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12463: ruby lacks plus-plus
- I don't think ++ is going to be atomic because in Ruby an Integer has infinite width in theory. To achieve this prop...
Also available in: Atom