shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 06/21/2019
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, Release Manager, 05/05/2008)
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/05/2008)
- Backport187 (Manager, Developer, 06/03/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 11:59 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15923: New independent string without memcpy
- puchuu (Andrew Aladjev) wrote:
> Is it possible to create independent string from source string without memcpy that ...
- 02:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15878: Make exit faster by not running GC
- chrisseaton (Chris Seaton) wrote:
> Is Ruby's GC conservative? So even if a GC is performed at exit are IO buffers g...
- 01:49 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15878: Make exit faster by not running GC
- IMHO it is challenging to make a GC-less exit fundamentally safer than exit!
GC does some important tidy-up tasks fo...
- 08:24 AM Ruby trunk Revision 8fce8333 (git): disable _FORTIFY_SOURCE
- Sanitizers and fortifications do not interface, and there is currently
no plan for them to work together.
See also h...
- 08:24 AM Ruby trunk Revision 763989c6 (git): prefix ASAN related inline functions asan_
- requested by Ko1.
- 08:24 AM Ruby trunk Revision 878a06ef (git): add comments [ci skip]
- Also requested by Ko1.
- 07:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #1153 (Closed): Enumerable#uniq
- This is accepted & implemented as per #11090.
- 07:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15123: Enumerable#compact proposal
- Just leaving a comment that I wanted this method in my pet project just now. So +1.
- 12:14 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15782: DevelopersMeeting20190522Japan
- * [Feature #14915] Deprecate String#crypt
- Is anybody against adding warning?
- 05:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15850 (Open): Deprecate and remove optparse/ac
- - It seems not maintained since forever.
- Not documented in any form.
- I have never seen someone actually using i...
Also available in: Atom