- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 09/30/2016
- 01:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12801 (Feedback): Bug while developing a Rails app
- Thank you. The output shows it died inside of GC.
Note however that it is highly possibly not a GC's fault. It j...
- 01:49 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56279: * .travis.yml: delete comments. They were outdated. [ci skip]
- 12:57 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10098: [PATCH] Timing-safe string comparison for OpenSSL::HMAC
- Are we going to add this method under OpenSSL namespace? If so "secure" describes almost nothing.
My suggestion is...
- 02:01 PM Ruby trunk Revision 56271: * NEWS: news about Warning.warning. [ci skip]
- 10:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12299: Add Warning module for customized warning handling
- Sorry, I was too busy to merge this before preview2.
- 09:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12299 (Closed): Add Warning module for customized warning handling
- Applied in changeset r56269.
* error.c: This makes all warnings raised call Warning.warn, which
- 09:19 AM Ruby trunk Revision 56269: * error.c: This makes all warnings raised call Warning.warn, which
- by default does the same thing it does currently
(rb_write_error_str). You can override Warning.warn to change
- 09:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10098: [PATCH] Timing-safe string comparison for OpenSSL::HMAC
- (Just to be clear) what is bad about the word "memcmp" is that the "cmp" part implies returning integers, rather than...
- 08:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12588: When an exception is re-raised in the "rescue" clause, the back trace does not contai...
- Hiro Asari wrote:
> I am not sure how I can use `Exception#cause`.
Exception#cause makes sense when you raise an...
- 08:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12787 (Feedback): Stackoverflow over when alias_method and prepend are used in combination
- Which version of ruby are you using? because I can't reproduce the stack overflow using 2.3.1 on my machine.
Also available in: Atom