shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 08/19/2019
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, Release Manager, 05/05/2008)
- Ruby master (Developer, 05/05/2008)
- Backport187 (Manager, Developer, 06/03/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 09:12 AM Ruby master Misc #16112: Reduce the possibility of "expand tabs" commit occurrences
- Option 4 is not a lethal tab killer, but nevertheless a good thing to have.
- 01:17 AM Ruby master Bug #16108 (Rejected): gsub gives wrong results with regex backreferencing and triple backslash
- This is a designed behaviour. A backslash character is first cooked by the ruby interpreter (to handle `\'` etc), th...
- 02:30 PM Ruby master Misc #16091: gsub
- Really sorry that I have to say I don't understand this report at all. Please tell us about your problem a bit more ...
- 11:59 AM Ruby master Revision b5146e37 (git): leafify opt_plus
- Inspired by 346aa557b31fe96760e505d30da26eb7a846bac9
- 07:01 AM Ruby master Feature #16045 (Rejected): Calling functions with keyword arguments
- 07:19 AM Ruby master Revision fd0e3bd2 (git): fix VC 2013 compile error
- It seems the compiler does not support VLAs.
See also: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/ruby/ruby/builds/26392589/job/...
- 07:09 AM Ruby master Bug #14834: rb_profile_frames SEGV when PC adjusted on IFUNC
- Yes indeed. I was wrong, and the analysis by the OP is basically right. Pushed 5d33f787169bcc3594d2264726695d58c4a0...
- 07:04 AM Ruby master Bug #14834 (Closed): rb_profile_frames SEGV when PC adjusted on IFUNC
- Applied in changeset commit:git|5d33f787169bcc3594d2264726695d58c4a06899.
fix tracepoint + backtrace SEGV...
- 07:00 AM Ruby master Revision 5d33f787 (git): fix tracepoint + backtrace SEGV
- PC modification in gc_event_hook_body was careless. There are (so
to say) abnormal iseqs stored in the cfp. We have...
- 07:00 AM Ruby master Revision 19d3c80e (git): calc_lineno(): add assertions
- This function has a lot of assumptions. Should make them sure.
Also available in: Atom