shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 10/07/2019
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, Release Manager, 05/05/2008)
- Ruby master (Developer, 05/05/2008)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport186 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport187 (Manager, Developer, 06/03/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 08/02/2010)
- 01:15 AM Ruby master Feature #16562: Expose rb_io_set_encoding_internal to reduce function calls on loading source files
- This might be a nitpick but, can you tell us the reason why rb_io_set_encoding_internal has to be exposed (that is, c...
- 01:49 AM Ruby master Revision 3b9f36d6 (git): pass appropriate libc path
- The same as https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2686, but for musl libc.
Musl is not named as libc.so.6 so the `ldd` ha...
- 01:49 AM Ruby master Revision 50925b64 (git): reroute musl unistd.h weirdness
- Musl is (of course) not glibc. Its confstr(3) does not understand
_CS_GNU_LIBC_VERSION. That's fair. Problem is, i...
- 01:49 AM Ruby master Revision a19228f8 (git): brace the fact that lchmod(2) can EOPNOTSUPP
- Musl libc has this function as a tiny wrapper of fchmodat(3posix). On
the other hand Linux kernel does not support c...
- 08:17 AM Ruby master Bug #16556 (Feedback): Showing rails aborted message while running rails s
- - 2.2.2 is out of date. There is no official support for that version now. Try a new one to see if the error persis...
- 04:55 AM Ruby master Bug #16521 (Open): ST_DEBUG not working
- 1. configure with `cppflags=-DST_DEBUG`
2. make it.
% gdb --args ./miniruby -ve0
GNU gdb (Ubun...
- 05:21 AM Ruby master Revision 97d75639 (git): VALUE is narrower than rb_serial_t
- VALUE and rb_serial_t do not agree with their width. We have to be
consistent. Assigning an rb_serial_t value to a ...
- 04:51 AM Ruby master Bug #9790: Zlib::GzipReader only decompressed the first of concatenated files
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote:
> > matz: it should behave like zcat. Handling each member should be deleted.
- 12:17 PM Ruby master Revision 13064fe5 (git): avoid undefined behaviour when n==0
- ISO/IEC 9899:1999 section 6.5.7 states that "If the value of the right
operand is negative or is greater than or equa...
- 12:17 PM Ruby master Revision 135b533e (git): add missing #include
Also available in: Atom