- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 01/18/2017
- 10:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13129 (Assigned): Refinements cannot refine method_missing and respond_to_missing?
- 12:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13134: Rational() inconsistency
- I don't think `Rational("3.1/2.0")` should introduce imprecision because the argument string has nothing to do with i...
- 12:34 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13126 (Feedback): __dir__ in eval returns nil
- Can you show us your expectation? Should what be the value for `__dir__` inside of an `eval`?
- 07:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13125 (Open): MRI has too much Qtrue : Qfalse;
% git grep -P 'Q(true|false|nil|undef)\s+:\s+Q(true|false|nil|undef)' | wc -l
Out of those 211 occu...
- 09:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13123: NilClass#dig
- Tl;dr: use &.
Generally speaking, there are two major ways of how a null-ish object behaves; wheth...
- 12:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12924: Fiddle::TestFunction#test_nogvl_poll fails on macOS 10.12-10.12.1 Sierra
- Yes. This issue is marked "Third Party's Issue", which means we have nothing to do. This state is kind of close.
- 12:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13118 (Closed): Array#at(*indexes); Array#at([indexes])
- No problem. Thank you anyway.
- 07:56 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13117 (Closed): Remove Japanese comment from lib/irb/slex.rb
- OK, closing. Please reopen in case something remains.
- 08:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9569: SecureRandom should try /dev/urandom first
- Bart de Water wrote:
> Akira Tanaka wrote:
> > Please update the man page first, if it is really out-dated.
- 07:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13017: Switch SipHash from SipHash24 to SipHash13
- Yura Sokolov wrote:
> Crypto-analyse of SipHash (and best result for SipHash13)
Also available in: Atom