- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 05/04/2016
- 10:13 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160719Japan (#5)
- 11:22 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160719Japan (#4)
- 11:00 AM Ruby Wiki edit: DevelopersMeeting20160719Japan (#3)
- 09:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12527 (Assigned): warning: macro redefined: REG_PC and REG_SP on Solaris 10
- 09:46 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12529: LEGAL file covering all the license information within Ruby
- +1 Thank you. This should be updated.
- 01:52 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12523: `Object#values_at`
- I'm not that strongly against it, but wonder if it has actual usage where it is convenient. Do you have any use cases?
- 05:00 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12518 (Feedback): You may have encountered a bug in the Ruby interpreter or extension librar...
- The C level backtrace information you sent says the bug is inside libmysqlclient.20.dylib. Is it possible for you to...
- 08:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11735: Porting String#squish and String#squish! from Ruby on Rails' Active Support
- I don't stop you to do what you want.
But you are requesting it into core. There are so many miserably misused AP...
- 04:46 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- - I'm not a big fan of Integer, too. However,
- Integer has been there since the beginning. It was just not used b...
- 01:47 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12515: Create "Boolean" superclass of TrueClass / FalseClass
- Loren Segal wrote:
> should be back compat unless someone already has a "Boolean" class at toplevel out there.
Also available in: Atom