shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 08/22/2017
- 03:47 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13819 (Closed): removing issues... [p *local vars]
- OK, closing as per request.
- 11:06 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13819 (Feedback): removing issues... [p *local vars]
- You mean #13815? Seems not deleted to me.
- 01:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13798 (Closed): Strange "invalid subexp call" warning happens inside of comment
- Attached script renders "invalid subexp call" warning.
zsh % ruby warn.rb
warn.rb:4: warning: invalid subexp...
- 11:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13791 (Third Party's Issue): `belongs_to': unknown keywords: required, anonymous_class (ArgumentError) since Revision 59519
- caller: https://github.com/rails/rails/blob/master/activerecord/lib/active_record/associations/builder/has_and_belong...
- 03:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13784: Add Enumerable#filter as an alias of Enumerable#select
- +1. I don't always agree with new aliases but for this one. I actually wanted Enumerable#filter several times before.
- 12:10 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13783 (Feedback): Memory allocation / GC does not free unused memory
- Hmm, I don't know exactly why so this might not fork for you but at least on my machine, the situation seems fixed in...
- 07:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13770: Can't create valid Cyrillic-named class/module
- OK, I see. Thank you.
- 06:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13770: Can't create valid Cyrillic-named class/module
- phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin) wrote:
> shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe) wrote:
> > matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> > > And...
- 12:40 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13770: Can't create valid Cyrillic-named class/module
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> And maybe it's time to relax the limitation for Non-ASCII capital letters to star...
- 12:27 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13716 (Open): Unexpected or undocumented (or maybe both) behaviour when mixing String#scan with named captures
- akr (Akira Tanaka) wrote:
> When you use a named capture, parenthesises are not considered as a capture.
Also available in: Atom