- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 02/20/2017
- 08:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13234: Infinite recursion (stack overflow) in parse_char_class()
- Kamil Frankowicz wrote:
> After some fuzz testing I found a crashing test case.
Great... I can reproduce this. ...
- 05:11 AM Ruby trunk Misc #13230 (Feedback): Better Do ... while structure
- I'm sorry but I have to say I don't understand how the construct works. Looking at the original site there is an exa...
- 07:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13220: Enhance support of Unicode strings manipulation
- Radovan Smitala wrote:
> It's not my blog post. But when i tried some testing cases they were really wrong and unexp...
- 02:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13220 (Feedback): Enhance support of Unicode strings manipulation
- Can you split this request into several ones? Because what this ticket aims is a bit too large and perhaps vague. I...
- 01:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13216: Possible unexpected behaviour reading string starting with a byte order mark
Gabriel Giordano wrote:
> $ echo -n -e '\xEF\xBB\xBFid' | ruby -e 'puts STDIN.read.bytes'
- 10:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13202 (Closed): Enumerable#slice_before does not take both argument and block at the same ti...
- Both RDoc and Rurema have descriptions of Enumerable#slice_before with this example:
# split mails in mbo...
- 01:42 AM Ruby trunk Feature #5555: rename #include? to #includes?
- Please stop beating this dead horse.
- 01:10 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13188: Reinitialize Ruby VM.
- Martin Dürst wrote:
> Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> > AFAIK the ruby interpreter uses lots of global variables, which mak...
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13188: Reinitialize Ruby VM.
- AFAIK the ruby interpreter uses lots of global variables, which makes it practically impossible to re-initialize.
- 04:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13180: 'superclass mismatch for class' on nested classes
- I wonder if it has something to do with issue #11547? Might be fixed in the latest trunk if that is the case.
Also available in: Atom