shyouhei (Shyouhei Urabe)
- Login: shyouhei
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2008
- Last connection: 10/07/2019
|Ruby 1.8||Developer, Release Manager||05/05/2008|
- 12:35 AM Ruby master Misc #16750: Change typedef of VALUE for better type checking
- FWIW ruby internally has `struct RVALUE` inside of gc.c, which is something similar to what is proposed in this ticke...
- 06:58 AM Ruby master Misc #16747 (Open): Repository reorganization request
- Back in 0.49, there were only 60 files and 3 directories at the root of this project. This was already at some level...
- 01:48 AM Ruby master Revision eeb178dc (git): .travis.yml: allow arm64-linux to fail
- Ditto for a833eb29f7eaced61919b7ed19e830a3905e8a8b
- 01:20 AM Ruby master Revision a833eb29 (git): .travis.yml: allow arm32-linux to fail
- It seems fragile now, seemingly due to environmental issues. Lets allow
it to fail for a while. Reported by Jun Agu...
- 08:12 AM Ruby master Bug #12666 (Feedback): Fatal error: glibc detected an invalid stdio handle
- Sorry for a late reply, but I think we have touched this area since you reported. Does this still happen?
- 10:06 AM Ruby master Revision ada2f71c (git): rb_check_safe_obj no longer exists
- Commit e91c39f1c0f7d5e670266d9593d533fd444957f6 deleted definition of it.
Though I'm not sure if we can delete public...
- 01:11 AM Ruby master Misc #16671: BASERUBY version policy
- I'm not against this issue but for record: commit 8a72c77c7920d129818b7b83bb4fa669cd7e3f7d says "as requested by devs...
- 03:30 AM Ruby master Revision f12b9a33 (git): %p is for void *
- See also
- 03:30 AM Ruby master Revision f7048f9d (git): tool/lib/test/unit: support TESTS='-- -ext-' again
- There is a test directory named test/-ext-. Because this directry
starts with a hyphen, we have to cheat test/unit i...
- 03:30 AM Ruby master Revision aa44b290 (git): suppress uninitialized variable warnings
- Starting GCC 7, warnings about uninitialized variables are issued around
them. Such warnings could be false positive...
Also available in: Atom