dpulliam (Dylan Pulliam)
- Login: dpulliam
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/08/2015
- Last connection: 09/20/2017
- 05:52 PM Ruby master Bug #11736: Float(arg) not consistent with documentation
- I have prepared a patch for this. Let me know what you think.
- 05:30 PM Ruby master Bug #9810: Numeric#step behavior with mixed Float, String arguments inconsistent with documentation
- i finally got around to writing the patch : ) pretty basic but let me know what you think!
- 11:25 PM Ruby master Bug #12045 (Closed): Add documentation lib/debug.rb
- I am currently working on wrapping up documentation for lib/debug.rb. Right now there are quite a few undocumented me...
- 09:06 PM Ruby master Bug #9810: Numeric#step behavior with mixed Float, String arguments inconsistent with documentation
- Brian Shirai wrote:
> The Numeric#step documentation states:
> "If any of the arguments are floating point numb...
- 12:10 AM Ruby master Bug #11495: [Documentation] Please improve documentation for Regexp.new() and clarify the 3 argument call
- Robert A. Heiler wrote:
> The current examples are:
> r1 = Regexp.new('^a-z+:\s+\w+') #=> /^a-z+:\s+\w+/
- 02:35 PM Ruby master Misc #11580 (Closed): Add documentation for #thread_list_all in lib/debug.rb
- Hey y'all, so I wanted to try submitting my first patch to Ruby and I thought documentation would be a good way to st...
Also available in: Atom