maciej.mensfeld (Maciej Mensfeld)
- Login: maciej.mensfeld
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/19/2015
- Last connection: 09/29/2020
- 06:50 PM Ruby master Revision 0fb1a67b (git): Reference process PID using the Process#pid
- This change will allow formatter to run from Ractors other than main.
- 03:17 PM Ruby master Bug #17203 (Open): Logger::Formatter won't work with non main Ractor
- ``` ruby
class Rogger < Ractor
# STDOUT cannot be referenced but $stdout can
- 10:09 AM Ruby master Revision d1b06229 (git): [ruby/reline] Use the standard SPDX ID for license in gemspec
- It is better to use SPDX ID for license field:
- 11:38 AM Ruby master Feature #16275: Revert `.:` syntax
- I'm also in favor of what Tim stated but at the same time, I want to point out, that the way it is now is not optimal...
- 09:24 AM Ruby master Revision c45dd4d4 (git): Make the dot-colon method reference frozen
- [Feature #16103]
- 12:23 PM Ruby master Feature #16103 (Closed): Make the dot-colon method reference frozen
- I made a PR to freeze the dot-colon method reference result object (https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2267). Nobu ask...
- 04:40 PM Ruby master Bug #15989: irb-1.1.0.pre.1 crashes on using arrow up, home and delete
- Adding a demo gif code
- 04:29 PM Ruby master Bug #15989 (Rejected): irb-1.1.0.pre.1 crashes on using arrow up, home and delete
- When I do this:
1. Start irb
2. Define empty string `''`
3. Press arrow up
4. Press Home
5. Press Delete to re...
- 11:01 AM Ruby master Bug #15985 (Closed): Segmentation Fault exception when using dot-colon method reference on literals
- I have a simple script that actually does nothing:
- 10:40 AM Ruby master Feature #15553: Addrinfo.getaddrinfo supports timeout
- This is also related to it: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14997 - once the DNS timeout is in place (when availabl...
Also available in: Atom