maciej.mensfeld (Maciej Mensfeld)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/19/2015
- Last connection: 01/21/2016
- 03:12 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Vit Ondruch wrote:
> I believe Ruby has code of conduct for ages:
- 01:19 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11604: Ruby's interpreting hash symbol keys as parts of Ruby syntax
- That is true but IMHO it should still be considered as a bug.
- 03:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11604 (Rejected): Ruby's interpreting hash symbol keys as parts of Ruby syntax
- Cannot initialize hashes with some Ruby reserved keywords like: while, until, if, unless, do. Can with other like cla...
Also available in: Atom