maciej.mensfeld (Maciej Mensfeld)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/19/2015
- Last connection: 08/17/2019
- 12:23 PM Ruby master Feature #16103 (Open): Make the dot-colon method reference frozen
- I made a PR to freeze the dot-colon method reference result object (https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2267). Nobu ask...
- 04:40 PM Ruby master Bug #15989: irb-1.1.0.pre.1 crashes on using arrow up, home and delete
- Adding a demo gif code
- 04:29 PM Ruby master Bug #15989 (Rejected): irb-1.1.0.pre.1 crashes on using arrow up, home and delete
- When I do this:
1. Start irb
2. Define empty string `''`
3. Press arrow up
4. Press Home
5. Press Delete to re...
- 11:01 AM Ruby master Bug #15985 (Closed): Segmentation Fault exception when using dot-colon method reference on literals
- I have a simple script that actually does nothing:
- 10:40 AM Ruby master Feature #15553: Addrinfo.getaddrinfo supports timeout
- This is also related to it: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14997 - once the DNS timeout is in place (when availabl...
- 02:47 PM Ruby master Bug #14997: Socket connect timeout exceeds the timeout value for
- If anyone is actually willing to confirm, that it is indeed an unwanted / unexpected behavior, I offer to fix it.
- 08:56 AM Ruby master Bug #14997 (Open): Socket connect timeout exceeds the timeout value for
- Given a case, where a domain is being resolved to multiple IPs (4 in the following example):
- 03:12 PM Ruby master Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Vit Ondruch wrote:
> I believe Ruby has code of conduct for ages:
- 01:19 PM Ruby master Bug #11604: Ruby's interpreting hash symbol keys as parts of Ruby syntax
- That is true but IMHO it should still be considered as a bug.
- 03:35 PM Ruby master Bug #11604 (Rejected): Ruby's interpreting hash symbol keys as parts of Ruby syntax
- Cannot initialize hashes with some Ruby reserved keywords like: while, until, if, unless, do. Can with other like cla...
Also available in: Atom