guilhermereiscampos (Guilherme Reis Campos)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/21/2015
- Last connection: 10/27/2018
- 11:56 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14145: Proposal: Better Method#inspect
- zverok (Victor Shepelev) wrote:
> # We can't extract default values, but at least we can say they are the...
- 11:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14582: Unable to use `method__entry` and `method_return` tracing probes since 2.5
- Oh. I decided to dig a little bit deeper. Found this this: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14104 apparently is req...
- 06:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14582 (Open): Unable to use `method__entry` and `method_return` tracing probes since 2.5
I am trying to use dtrace/systemtap probes and not being able to use it after the 2.5. The 2.4 version works f...
- 12:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11609 (Closed): Dir.glob brace expansion possible edge case
- I found an edge case of Dir.glob that don't work as i was expecting, and as my shell works.
It may happens on eve...
Also available in: Atom