vais (Vais Salikhov)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/20/2015
- Last connection: 03/11/2017
- 05:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9453: Return symbols of defined methods for `attr` and friends
- `attr_*` methods returning `nil` should be considered a bug at this point, since all other ways of defining methods r...
- 05:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12234 (Rejected): Kernel#exec with a command array broken on Windows as of Ruby 2.2.4
- On Ruby 2.0.0 this worked as expected:
C:\Users\Administrator\GitHub\spec>ruby -ve "exec(['cmd.exe', '/C'], '...
- 09:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12231 (Rejected): Kernel#system should not expand shell variables when given multiples arguments, but on Windows it does
C:\Users\Administrator>C:\Ruby\ruby-2.2.4-i386-mingw32\bin\ruby.exe -ve "ENV['TEST_SH_EXPANSION'] = 'foo'; p sys...
- 09:04 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12230 (Open): Wrong exception raised when IO.read from a pipe is passed an offset on Windows
- When IO.read from a pipe is passed an offset, the expected exception is Errno::ESPIPE, but on Windows Invalid argumen...
- 08:51 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12226 (Open): Dir.home with valid named user raises ArgumentError on Windows
C:\>C:\Ruby\ruby-2.2.4-x64-mingw32\bin\ruby.exe -ve "p Dir.home; p Dir.home('Administrator')"
ruby 2.2.4p230 (2...
- 02:38 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11718 (Open): Constant access on `nil`
- It is possible to access top-level constants by doing `nil::CONSTANT`, which looks like a bug [according to Matz](htt...
Also available in: Atom