kddeisz (Kevin Deisz)
- Login: kddeisz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/20/2015
- Last connection: 02/18/2020
- 09:53 PM Ruby master Bug #16640: Symbol#to_proc reports -1 for arity
- Actually this can be closed, as it doesn't make sense for arity > 1.
- 06:49 PM Ruby master Bug #16640: Symbol#to_proc reports -1 for arity
- Oh nice I didn't see that @zverok.
- 04:03 PM Ruby master Bug #16640: Symbol#to_proc reports -1 for arity
- To add some context, this came up because of https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/38474 - specifically https://github....
- 03:46 PM Ruby master Bug #16640: Symbol#to_proc reports -1 for arity
- Ooo just found https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/9520. I kind of get the argument to keep it consistent with other pr...
- 03:41 PM Ruby master Bug #16640 (Rejected): Symbol#to_proc reports -1 for arity
- When you create a proc using `Symbol#to_proc` syntax, it reports the arity as -1, even though the required number of ...
- 02:08 AM Ruby master Revision 171803d5 (git): Promote did_you_mean to default gem
- At the moment, there are some problems with regard to bundler + did_you_mean because of did_you_mean being a bundled ...
- 07:42 PM Ruby master Bug #16008 (Closed): Ripper hshptn node drops information
- Hi - I'm the author of the prettier plugin for ruby. I'm trying to get it to support 2.7 pattern matching. It works w...
- 08:24 PM Ruby master Feature #15632: Dynamic method references
- Okay, in that case this can be closed.
- 07:33 PM Ruby master Bug #15673: Number args + Ripper
- I think I found it. I've attached a patch file. Please forgive me if I'm doing this wrong, this is my first contribut...
- 06:28 PM Ruby master Bug #15673: Number args + Ripper
- Some more investigation yields that `compile_error` is called with:
identifier false is not valid to get
Also available in: Atom