kddeisz (Kevin Newton)
- Login: kddeisz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/20/2015
- Last connection: 07/22/2022
- 05:48 PM Ruby master Feature #18773: deconstruct to receive a range
- @nevans I think that's a _really_ good idea. It has the advantage of being backward-compatible as well. @mame, @ktsj ...
- 06:04 PM Ruby master Feature #18773: deconstruct to receive a range
- @mame and @ktsj - I definitely understand your concerns! I'm sorry I didn't make it clear in the initial report, I me...
- 01:35 PM Ruby master Misc #18803: DevMeeting-2022-06-16
- * [Feature #18773] Pass an optional range object to deconstruct
* It can be very expensive to compute the array fo...
- 01:44 PM Ruby master Feature #18654: Enhancements to prettyprint
- @akr okay, thank you for the consideration. I'm going to maintain it as a separate project in this case as I don't se...
- 01:37 PM Ruby master Feature #18642: Named ripper fields
- To respond to your points @mame:
* It can live in a gem, and it is in https://github.com/ruby-syntax-tree/syntax_t...
- 05:13 PM Ruby master Feature #18773 (Assigned): deconstruct to receive a range
- Currently when you're pattern matching against a hash pattern, `deconstruct_keys` receives the keys that are being ma...
- 09:11 PM Ruby master Feature #18654: Enhancements to prettyprint
- Yes, the majority of the code changes in the initial PR are about delaying output until flush is called.
To be cle...
- 03:47 PM Ruby master Feature #18654: Enhancements to prettyprint
- @mame I have included only a small amount of changes in a smaller PR just to get this started: https://github.com/rub...
- 02:50 PM Ruby master Feature #18654: Enhancements to prettyprint
- Thank you @mame. I can definitely split it up. I will include examples as well. If it's alright, I'll leave this tick...
- 08:37 PM Ruby master Revision 8ee4a82e (git): RubyVM.stat constant cache metrics (#5766)
- Before the new constant cache behavior, caches were invalidated by a
single global variable. You could inspect the va...
Also available in: Atom