akhramov (Artem Khramov)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/03/2015
- Last connection: 02/15/2017
- 06:04 AM Ruby master Feature #12625: TypeError.assert, ArgumentError.assert
- Hi. It sounds like design-by-contract programming for me.
There are a few gems you might want to take a look at.
- 01:34 PM Ruby master Feature #12533: Refinements: allow modules inclusion, in which the module can call internal methods which it defines.
- Hi Tiago, the syntax is
Sorry for offtop.
- 12:06 PM Ruby master Bug #12517: def_delegators broken on ruby-head?
- Here's the repro (OS X 10.11.5 / FreeBSD 10.2):
- 02:16 PM Ruby master Bug #12030: Crash calling Hash#dig when hash contains ActiveRecord objects
- Hi, I was able to reproduce it on a bit minified example. Here it is:
- 05:55 AM Ruby master Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Weren't we nice before?
Also available in: Atom