fcheung (Frederick Cheung)
- Login: fcheung
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/12/2015
- Last connection: 07/02/2019
- 09:05 PM Ruby master Feature #15976: Add Array#overlap? for whether the intersection of 2 arrays is non empty?
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> To me the name of the method appears to make sense and I am slightly in
- 02:09 PM Ruby master Feature #15976 (Feedback): Add Array#overlap? for whether the intersection of 2 arrays is non empty?
- This is semantically equivalent to `(ary1 & ary2).any?`, but more efficient and makes the intent more obvious.
- 02:31 PM Ruby master Bug #15731: Wrong evaluation of many keyword default arguments in 2.3 - 2.5
- FYI, I see the bad behaviour on 2.6 and master too. I think the root of the issue is here: https://github.com/ruby/ru...
- 10:46 AM Ruby master Bug #11954: "self has wrong type to call super in this context" under weird circumstances
- Koichi Sasada wrote:
> Shugo-san, thank you for your investigating.
> It seems perfect.
> Could you commit it? or ...
- 06:24 PM Ruby master Bug #11812 (Closed): Lack of space between colon and % literal causes syntax error
- The following snippet
executes fine in ruby 2.2.3, but raises "syntax error, unexpected...
Also available in: Atom