backus (John Backus)
- 05:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13369 (Closed): TracePoint gives incorrect `return_value` after rescuing error when using `r...
- In the following example
MyError = Class.new(StandardError)
- 10:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- Shyouhei Urabe wrote:
> We looked at this issue at developer meeting today and John's proposal sounded reasonable. ...
- 07:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10290: segfault when calling a lambda recursively after rescuing SystemStackError
- Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> It causes `SystemStackError` as expected, with ruby 2.3.
No it definitely segfaults for...
- 07:48 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10290: segfault when calling a lambda recursively after rescuing SystemStackError
- Any update on this issue? I ran into this bug yesterday and spent hours investigating the source of the segfault. Her...
- 08:22 PM Ruby trunk Bug #12285: Date.iso8601 does not properly handle partial date strings
- Victor Shepelev wrote:
> > Date is not maintained now. We can not answer your concern.
> What does this mean? D...
- 12:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12285: Date.iso8601 does not properly handle partial date strings
- Could anyone tell me who to talk to find out if this issue is a WONTFIX? I have only reported a few things on this bu...
- 01:16 AM Ruby trunk Feature #12596 (Closed): Add Pathname#empty? to be consistent with Dir.empty? and File.empty?
- #9969 and #10121 introduced `Dir.empty?` and `File.empty?`. It would be very useful if `Pathname` had an instance met...
- 06:27 AM Ruby trunk Feature #6647: Exceptions raised in threads should be logged
- Akira Tanaka wrote:
> It seems true-by-default and report-on-GC needs more discussion.
I'm not sure how helpful m...
- 04:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10121: Dir.empty?
- I commented this on #9969 as well. Given that `Dir.empty?` is being introduced I think it would be helpful to also in...
- 03:56 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9969: Add File.empty? as alias to File.zero?
- For the sake of consistency could you also add `Pathname#empty?`. Alternatively maybe add both `Pathname#empty_file?`...
Also available in: Atom