kaikuchn (Kai Kuchenbecker)
- Login: kaikuchn
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/27/2015
- Last connection: 11/13/2019
- 04:04 PM Ruby master Feature #13683: Add strict Enumerable#single
- I like `one` a lot. Especially since there's already `one?`.
- 03:34 PM Ruby master Bug #13102: Confusing method name: Set#delete?
- Stefan Schüßler wrote:
> Not really, `Set#delete` also modifies the receiver.
> The actual difference is that `...
- 09:06 AM Ruby master Bug #13102: Confusing method name: Set#delete?
- Ryan Davis wrote:
> Compare to r...
- 05:18 PM Ruby master Bug #13102: Confusing method name: Set#delete?
- PS: This has been in the stdlib since at least 1.8.7 according to the docs.
- 05:18 PM Ruby master Bug #13102 (Rejected): Confusing method name: Set#delete?
a colleague of mine who recently started to learn Ruby managed to greatly confuse me today when he used...
- 12:46 AM Ruby master Bug #11884 (Closed): Psych.load broken for OpenStruct in Ruby 2.3.0
- Deserialising an OpenStruct through Psych::load results in a nil error since OpenStruct now has a respond_to_missing?...
Also available in: Atom