- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/06/2010
- Last connection: 04/28/2015
Reported issues: 79
- 09:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11018 (Feedback): free(): invalid next size (normal)
- Please let us know if you can reproduce it with no gem, no rvm and no extension.
- 09:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #11018: free(): invalid next size (normal)
- That seem you used broken C extension.
- 10:19 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10867: An ATOMIC_GET operation should be written and used.
If you need a synchronization, you must not use rb_atomic_t. That's a bug.
- 10:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10849: Adding an alphanumeric function to SecureRandom
- This proposal doesn't contain a use-case nor proposal justification. So, nobody can judge this is good interface or n...
- 08:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10760: NEWS file should include ticket / reference
- 06:48 PM Backport22 Revision 48082: * ext/etc/etc.c (etc_nprocessors_affin): maximum "n" should be 16384.
- 06:46 PM Backport22 Revision 48081: * ext/etc/etc.c (etc_nprocessors_affin): minor spell fix.
- 06:46 PM Backport22 Revision 48080: * ext/etc/etc.c (etc_nprocessors_affin): optimize memory usege a
- bit. Typical rubyist never use 8k cpus machine.
- 09:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10267: Number of processors
- Thanks Eric.
I also found a design issue in my patch. So, I wrote v2 patch from scratch.
- 09:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #10267: Number of processors
- > kosaki-san said he will improve the method for container on GNU/Linux.
> (If a process is run in a container, usab...
Also available in: Atom