chucke (Tiago Cardoso)
- Login: chucke
- Registered on: 01/18/2016
- Last connection: 05/16/2021
- 03:00 PM Ruby master Bug #17722 (Open): define_method with shareable results in "defined in a different Ractor"
- Testing against latest master, and expectinng [this](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/17159?tab=history) to already ...
- 06:23 PM Ruby master Bug #17659 (Closed): Ractor: can't call io/wait methods
- It seems that I can use IO.select inside a ractor, but not call IO.wait_writable, which seems odd.
- 12:29 AM Ruby master Misc #17309: URI.escape being deprecated, yet there is no replacement
- I may not be in position of the full details of the decision, and what is exactly the full of the deprecated URI.esca...
- 02:09 PM Ruby master Misc #17309: URI.escape being deprecated, yet there is no replacement
- Hi Jeremy, thx for the context on the inconsistencies, that's pretty useful info.
> Can you explain why "http%3A%2...
- 01:26 AM Ruby master Misc #17309 (Open): URI.escape being deprecated, yet there is no replacement
- I'm on ruby 2.7.2 . The moment I do
uri = "http://bücher.ch"
(irb):5: warning: URI.escap...
- 03:16 PM Ruby master Misc #17035 (Closed): is non-symbol key hash spread a bug or a feature?
- Coming from https://github.com/jruby/jruby/issues/6327#issuecomment-659577894
I've queried jruby about a bug I fou...
- 12:21 PM Ruby master Feature #15549: Enumerable#to_reader (or anything enumerable, Enumerator, lazy enums, enum_for results)
- I'm open for other names (#to_readable_stream perhaps?). Important is to acknowledge the validity of this use-case, a...
- 03:38 PM Ruby master Feature #15549 (Open): Enumerable#to_reader (or anything enumerable, Enumerator, lazy enums, enum_for results)
- This is a feature proposal for something I've had to implement before multiple times.
For a lot of IO-related APIs...
- 12:06 AM Ruby master Bug #15278 (Closed): Refinements don't work well with Forwardable
- Refined methods become unreachable when called through def_delegator.
- 11:52 PM Ruby master Bug #14612 (Closed): IPv6 address inconsistency (downcase vs. upcase)
- I've noticed that sometimes ip addresses re shown using a-f characters in downcase, other times upcase. Here is a sma...
Also available in: Atom