chucke (Tiago Cardoso)
- Login: chucke
- Registered on: 01/18/2016
- Last connection: 10/07/2021
- 05:36 PM Ruby master Bug #18246 (Closed): send does not work for unary ! operator when operator isn't a literal symbol
1.send(:+, 1) #=> 2
1.send(:"+", 1) #=> 2
1.send(:-@) #=> -1
1.send(:"-@") #=> -1
false.send(:!@) #=> tr...
- 10:12 AM Ruby master Bug #18149: Can't match against strings with special codes within
- Thx for the reply. I think that's reasonable.
- 03:35 PM Ruby master Bug #18149 (Rejected): Can't match against strings with special codes within
- This can be summed up by the following example:
#=> (irb):6:in `match': invalid byte ...
- 01:45 PM Ruby master Bug #17998 (Open): ractor: process hanging (with ractors initialized, but not being used)
- I couldn't figure out how to reproduce this in a more contained way, so I'll share what I'm doing [in this minitest b...
- 11:42 AM Ruby master Feature #17950: Unable to pattern-match against a String key
- > Switching to feature request.
Makes sense. Hopefully the example of matching HTTP headers makes it a compelling ...
- 03:36 PM Ruby master Feature #17950 (Open): Unable to pattern-match against a String key
- I'm unable to parse against an internal hash, when the internal hash contains strings as keys:
- 03:00 PM Ruby master Bug #17722 (Open): define_method with shareable results in "defined in a different Ractor"
- Testing against latest master, and expectinng [this](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/17159?tab=history) to already ...
- 06:23 PM Ruby master Bug #17659 (Closed): Ractor: can't call io/wait methods
- It seems that I can use IO.select inside a ractor, but not call IO.wait_writable, which seems odd.
- 12:29 AM Ruby master Misc #17309: URI.escape being deprecated, yet there is no replacement
- I may not be in position of the full details of the decision, and what is exactly the full of the deprecated URI.esca...
- 02:09 PM Ruby master Misc #17309: URI.escape being deprecated, yet there is no replacement
- Hi Jeremy, thx for the context on the inconsistencies, that's pretty useful info.
> Can you explain why "http%3A%2...
Also available in: Atom