chucke (Tiago Cardoso)
- 03:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15549 (Open): Enumerable#to_reader (or anything enumerable, Enumerator, lazy enums, enum_for results)
- This is a feature proposal for something I've had to implement before multiple times.
For a lot of IO-related APIs...
- 12:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15278 (Closed): Refinements don't work well with Forwardable
- Refined methods become unreachable when called through def_delegator.
- 11:52 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14612 (Open): IPv6 address inconsistency (downcase vs. upcase)
- I've noticed that sometimes ip addresses re shown using a-f characters in downcase, other times upcase. Here is a sma...
- 11:01 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2567: Net::HTTP does not handle encoding correctly
- Bitten by this as well. I'd go the route proposed earlier:
1. By default, encode the body using the charset set in...
- 05:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14017: Hash.sort_by inconsistent between 2.2.6 and upper versions
- got it, forgot to check the doc. Thx for clearing that up!
- 04:25 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14017 (Rejected): Hash.sort_by inconsistent between 2.2.6 and upper versions
- The bug occurs when sorting by a numeric value and two different keys have similar values: It is very easily demonstr...
- 11:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14016: URI IPv6 address can't be used to open socket
- And more inconsistencies when trying to patch Net::HTTP's usage:
# forcing here "::1" so that I can open ...
- 11:15 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14016: URI IPv6 address can't be used to open socket
- Another notable inconsistency (when compared with the second example above):
uri.host = "::1" #=> URI::I...
- 11:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14016: URI IPv6 address can't be used to open socket
- I got the last one wrong:
TCPSocket.new("[::1]", 9292) #=> getaddrinfo: nodename nor servname provided, ...
- 11:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14016 (Rejected): URI IPv6 address can't be used to open socket
- The example occurred when trying to use IPv6 to establish communication between HTTP client and server.
I first cr...
Also available in: Atom