herwin (Herwin W)
- 08:06 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11925: Struct construction with kwargs
- knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote:
> What if `Struct.new([:a, :b])` created a class with the desired constructor?
- 04:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13610: IPAddr doesn't provide helpful methods to get the subnet or IP address
- I think #11210 is the better solution here, since that has additional possibilities to get the formatting of the subn...
- 07:16 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13498 (Assigned): Weakref, Weakmap and define_finalizer don't work on frozen objects
- I'm just creating a single ticket for these issues, I guess they're actually all the same (I've seen weakref uses wea...
- 07:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12745: String#(g)sub(!) should pass a MatchData to the block, not a String
- Regarding `String#gsb` and `String#sb`: It is far from clear what the difference between `#sub` and `#sb` is just by ...
- 07:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13024 (Closed): Confusing error message matching a non-ASCII string with ASCII-regex
(irb):1: warning: regexp match /.../n against to UTF-8 string
- 09:20 AM Ruby trunk Misc #12976: Update example of Hash#value? and Hash#has_value?
- This has been integrated, so this ticket can be closed
- 05:40 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12745: String#(g)sub(!) should pass a MatchData to the block, not a String
- I posted this link to IRC (#ruby on freenode), just to see if anyone had a good name suggestion. The suggestions `#ma...
- 08:45 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12745: String#(g)sub(!) should pass a MatchData to the block, not a String
- What about `sub_md` as a name?
- 02:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12753: Useful operator to check bit-flag is true or false
If I encountered that code without having the context of this case, I woul...
- 05:02 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12977 (Closed): Cleanup ruby method definitions in hash.c
Alway add a space between a comma and the next element. These spaces were...
Also available in: Atom