oblomov (Giuseppe Bilotta)
- Login: oblomov
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/12/2008
- Last connection: 02/28/2009
- 09:54 AM Backport187 Backport #1223: Memory leak reintroduced in 1.8.6 branch?
On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 1:33 AM, B Kelly <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Bug #1223: Memory leak reintroduce...
- 03:55 PM Ruby master Bug #441 (Closed): [PATCH] Hash#default= has wrong rdoc
The attached patch fixes the return value of Hash#default= described in the function's rdoc: it's obj (the as...
- 08:41 AM Backport187 Feature #420 (Closed): [PATCH] Hash#default_proc=
The attached patch implements Hash#default_proc= (see also Bug #419) for Ruby 1.8.7
I had to make rb_obj...
- 08:16 AM Ruby master Bug #419: [PATCH] Hash#default_proc=
Oops, I assigned it to the wrong tracker, should have been a Feature, sorry 8-(
- 08:13 AM Ruby master Bug #419 (Closed): [PATCH] Hash#default_proc=
The attached patch implements Hash#default_proc=, a method to change the default proc for hashes after creati...
Also available in: Atom