joanbm (Joan Blackmoore)
- Login: joanbm
- Registered on: 04/17/2016
- Last connection: 09/02/2020
- 07:21 PM Ruby master Feature #17100: Ractor: a proposal for a new concurrent abstraction without thread-safety issues
- @Eregon (Benoit Daloze) https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/17100#note-19
> Re naming of receiving a message, here is ...
- 02:23 PM Ruby master Feature #15966: Introducing experimental features behind a flag, disabled by default
- Although I can understand rationale behind this proposal, I'm not sure it fits Ruby development model too well and in...
- 10:15 PM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- Gray Kemmey summed it up [perfectly](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/4475#note-20) .
I guess there is really har...
- 08:09 PM Ruby master Feature #14399: Add Enumerable#product
- EDIT: The original request was updated and my comment is related to the meaning of previous one. I *don't agree* with...
- 05:14 PM Ruby master Feature #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- Oh, thanks for the fix. That was really fast.
- 05:34 AM Ruby master Feature #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
Thought about it again and would agree with the last paragraph. Direct substitution is not appropriate he...
- 12:36 AM Ruby master Feature #11816: Partial safe navigation operator
- I can understand the intention behind the proposal, but would like to express a (strong) disagreement with it.
Also available in: Atom