gisborne (Guyren Howe)
- 06:09 AM Ruby master Bug #10856: Splat with empty keyword args gives unexpected results
- I believe this behavior is wrong and should be fixed.
This gets in the way of simple functional programming idioms...
- 06:17 AM Ruby master Bug #12521: Syntax for retrieving argument without removing it from double-splat catch-all
- #12522 is a related issue; keyword arguments lvalues have a related issue.
- 06:03 AM Ruby master Bug #12521 (Closed): Syntax for retrieving argument without removing it from double-splat catch-all
- There is an interesting style of programming that is *almost* really easy to do in Ruby. It would work elegantly with...
- 06:10 AM Ruby master Bug #12522 (Rejected): Keyword arguments should supercede double-splat arguments
- I propose that it is more intuitive (and much better for FREST functions; see #12521) if explicit keyword arguments s...
Also available in: Atom