jaruga (Jun Aruga)
- Login: jaruga
- Registered on: 06/09/2016
- Last connection: 04/14/2021
|Ruby master||Developer, Reporter||10/06/2020|
- 03:15 PM Ruby master Misc #17818: Reviving Travis CI
- I would share the result by communicating with Travis support.
The excellent news is now,
* arch: `arm64`, arc...
- 03:06 PM Ruby master Bug #17840: `make install` overriding file permission with 644
- You are right! Thank you for your detailed explanation! I confirmed the files permissions were changed by your steps....
- 06:42 PM Ruby master Bug #17840: `make install` overriding file permission with 644
Thanks for checking. I assumed the data_mode (0644) might cause this situation.
However after editing `rbinstall...
- 04:30 PM Ruby master Bug #17840 (Open): `make install` overriding file permission with 644
- On the current latest master `b0b5a4e86ef2740c427f9356a4173a1debf4f79c`, by the following steps, I can see the differ...
- 11:27 AM Ruby master Bug #16492: TestBugReporter#test_bug_reporter_add test failures
- Note I am planing to check this ticket after reviving Travis s390x (#17818).
- 09:03 PM Ruby master Misc #17818: Reviving Travis CI
- Note I created the ticket from the following page in Travis.
- 07:52 PM Ruby master Misc #17818: Reviving Travis CI
- I just got a really quick response from Travis support in less than 2 hours. The content is quite positive!
- 06:31 PM Ruby master Misc #17818 (Open): Reviving Travis CI
- Related to #17720, chatting with @naruse and @hsbt in Ruby project, I thought it is better to revive Travis that had ...
- 02:57 PM Ruby master Bug #17817: --jit outputs ./tmp/_ruby_mjit_*.h: No such file or directory on with TMP
- It was executed on my Fedora Linux 33.
$ cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora release 33 (Thirty Three)
- 02:52 PM Ruby master Bug #17817: --jit outputs ./tmp/_ruby_mjit_*.h: No such file or directory on with TMP
- I created the `tmp` directory in advance.
$ mkdir tmp
I see the following files are created after the...
Also available in: Atom