jaruga (Jun Aruga)
- 11:09 AM Ruby master Bug #15637: Backport RubyGems 3.0.3/2.7.9
- @hsbt, sure. Thank you for the checking!
- 01:33 PM Ruby master Bug #15637: Backport RubyGems 3.0.3/2.7.9
- Hi htbt,
Thanks for fixing the vulnerability issues.
I have just a question.
In case I want to fix only CVE-2019...
- 06:14 PM Ruby master Bug #14929: [PATCH] thread.c (do_select): fix leak on exception
- Could you backport below commits for test/ruby/test_io.rb#test_select_leak from ruby_2_5 or trunk to ruby_2_4 branch?...
- 04:00 PM Ruby master Feature #6946: FIPS support?
- @rhenium I think we can close this ticket.
Thanks for reminding us.
I do not see the issue on the fips mode.
- 10:50 AM Ruby master Misc #15202: Adding Coverity Scan to CI to see the result casually
- > Instead of that, It looks good to me that someone could see the result of coverity scan casually anytime to fix tho...
- 10:38 AM Ruby master Misc #15220: Adding OpenSSL 1.1.1 on Travis CI gcc-8 case
- > Let me close this now. Thank you for the report!
Yeah, thank you for closing. I saw the updated .travis.yaml.
- 11:47 AM Ruby master Bug #15243: Please backport more OpenSSL 1.1.1 compatibility fixes.
- This ticket is similar with below ticket.
Ruby 2.5.X to support OpenSSL 1.1.1 and TLS 1.3
- 01:31 PM Ruby master Bug #14964: [MJIT] missing builtin methods
- Ah sorry. rubyci.org has already had ARM test cases.
- 01:28 PM Ruby master Bug #14964: [MJIT] missing builtin methods
- > My only concern is, if mjit requires sse4 specific instructions, it could be a problem on platforms that do not sup...
- 12:51 PM Ruby master Bug #15219: Backport: Ruby 2.5.X to support OpenSSL 1.1.1 and TLS 1.3
- > To do that, it seems at least below patch has to be backported to Ruby 2.5.
> net/http, net/ftp: fix session r...
Also available in: Atom