jaruga (Jun Aruga)
- Login: jaruga
- Registered on: 06/09/2016
- Last connection: 03/20/2020
- 02:51 AM Ruby master Revision 86ca6402 (git): Enablie IPv6 on Travis s390s case again.
- It seems the issue was fixed by Travis.
See https://travis-ci.community/t/6719/5 .
- 05:36 PM Ruby master Misc #16360: Enabling IBM PowerPC/Z cases in Travis CI
- > S390x IPv6 connect system call sometimes returning “Connection timed out” in apt-add-repository command
- 04:28 PM Ruby master Misc #16360: Enabling IBM PowerPC/Z cases in Travis CI
I am still debugging for the "stack level too deep (SystemStackErro...
- 08:05 PM Ruby master Bug #16510: irb crashes when hitting 'Home' or 'End' keys
- Hi, packerbacker89.
Here are the centos 6 containers, tag `6` and `6.X`.
- 12:46 AM Ruby master Revision 440013b2 (git): Remove s390x from allow_failures
- 11:37 AM Ruby master Bug #16492: TestBugReporter#test_bug_reporter_add test failures on s390x
- > Could you attach the reported error log's build.log file?
I meant that people might want to compare the build en...
- 11:08 AM Ruby master Bug #16492: TestBugReporter#test_bug_reporter_add test failures on s390x
- Note seeing Travis's latest 5 s390x jobs, the s390x jobs have done successfully.
This error does not happen on Travi...
- 10:58 AM Ruby master Misc #16487: Potential for SIMD usage in ruby-core
- > The downside of SIMD instructions is that they are not universally available.
So it means maintaining several vers...
- 05:40 PM Ruby master Misc #16360: Enabling IBM PowerPC/Z cases in Travis CI
- > Later I will send the pull-request to disable IPv6 on only Travis s390x-linux case.
I sent the pull-request to f...
- 10:29 PM Ruby master Misc #16360: Enabling IBM PowerPC/Z cases in Travis CI
- > Sure, I will take a look at the code, contact if it's needed and fix.
Hi, possibly I found the cause of this err...
Also available in: Atom