najamelan (Naja Melan)
- Login: najamelan
- Registered on: 07/18/2016
- Last connection: 02/23/2017
- 04:22 PM Ruby master Feature #2740: Extend const_missing to pass in the nesting
- This would still be very useful for people implementing auto loading systems, not just Rails
- 07:25 PM Ruby master Feature #7361: Adding Pathname#touch
- I prefer something like (warning, untested code):
def touch( subPath = '', **options )
path = @path
- 09:05 AM Ruby master Feature #12593: Allow compound assignements to work when destructuring arrays
- What I propose is to translate the construct:
a = 3
b = [ 2 ]
a, b = 2, 3, 4
a == 2
b == 3
- 05:58 PM Ruby master Bug #10837: spatting a single element array produces an array instead of a single value for return and next
- @bug hit
My apologies, it seems I'm mistaken. The splat operator does not just seem to coerce into array for all t...
- 12:47 PM Ruby master Bug #10837: spatting a single element array produces an array instead of a single value for return and next
- bug hit wrote:
> Nobuyoshi Nakada wrote:
> > It's similar to `return *[1, 2]`.
> Please clarify your position,...
- 12:59 PM Ruby master Feature #12593 (Rejected): Allow compound assignements to work when destructuring arrays
- ~~~ ruby
a = [ 'a', 'b' ]
b = [ 'c', 'd' ]
return [ 'A', 'B' ], [ 'C', 'D' ]
a, b += c # ...
Also available in: Atom