qitar888 (Chia-sheng Chen)
- Login: qitar888
- Registered on: 07/22/2016
- Last connection: 07/27/2019
- 05:46 AM Ruby master Bug #16024: String#split with block. cannot use Regexp in the block.
- tksotn (TAKASHI OOTANI) wrote:
> $ ruby -v
> ruby 2.6.3p62 (2019-04-16 revision 67580) [x86_64-linux]
> $ cat foo
- 07:54 PM Ruby master Feature #13208 (Closed): Vector.zero(n) and vector.zero?
- Found that I need this recently, and class `Matrix` has these two function while `Vector` not.
So I add two function...
- 09:02 AM Ruby master Feature #12647 (Closed): Make tanh faster when it lacks of HAVE_TANH
- I found tanh(x) in math.c return sinh(x) / cosh(x), which function call is a waist of time.
So I changed to (exp(2...
Also available in: Atom