aycabta (aycabta .)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/12/2016
- Last connection: 08/27/2018
- 08:17 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14981: DevelopersMeeting20180913Japan
- * [Feature #15114] Ruby で定義したメソッドに `&:hoge` を渡しても refinements が有効にならない
- 04:30 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14981: DevelopersMeeting20180913Japan
- * [Feature #14609] `Kernel#p` without args shows the receiver
- 06:42 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14921: DevelopersMeeting20180809Japan
- - [Feature #14914] Add BasicObject#instance_exec_with_block
- 01:45 PM Ruby trunk Misc #14921: DevelopersMeeting20180809Japan
- - [Feature #14973] Proposal of percent literal to expand Hash
- 07:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14919: Add String#byteinsert
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> Editing of code points is easily possible with String#=; there is no need to use by...
- 05:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14919 (Open): Add String#byteinsert
- It's important for multibyte String editing. Unicode grapheme characters sometimes have plural code points. In text e...
- 04:52 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14861: DevelopersMeeting20180718Japan
- - [Feature #13626] Add `String#byteslice!`
- [Feature #14618] Add display width method to String for CLI
- [Misc #1...
- 04:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14918 (Open): Use Reline for fallback of ext/readline
- Ruby loses readline standard library when the system doesn't have libreadline during Ruby installation, At https://bu...
- 04:08 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14917 (Assigned): Add RDoc documents to tar ball
- I guess that distribution packages should include RDoc documents' files because RDoc documents installation step need...
- 03:16 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14769: DevelopersMeeting20180621Japan
- - [Bug #14824] Endless Range Support in irb
- [Feature #14808] Last token of endless range should have EXPR_END
Also available in: Atom