aycabta (aycabta .)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/12/2016
- Last connection: 05/25/2018
- 10:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14787 (Open): Show documents when completion
- The "irb/completion" provides completion for classes, modules, symbols, and methods. This patch provides a new featur...
- 10:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14683: IRB with Ripper
- I discussed this issue with @hsbt, @matsuda, and @matz .
In the present day, IRB needs compatibility completely.
- 04:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14683: IRB with Ripper
- ref. https://github.com/ruby/rdoc/pull/512
- 03:06 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14683 (Assigned): IRB with Ripper
- I replaced lexical analyzer with Ripper. It's important for supporting new syntax.
I explain what I did.
- 10:03 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14663: getting "killed string.c" rdoc failed while trying to make ruby-2_5_1
- I guess that the "Killed" message is from OOM Killer.
I want to confirm the message is from OOM Killer.
Please run ...
- 01:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14654 (Closed): Resurvey performance of RDoc by frozen_string_literal: true
- I added "frozen_string_literal: true" to RDoc by https://github.com/ruby/rdoc/pull/551. Back then, I reported "It red...
- 09:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14556: Please fetch Ripper's new features from nobu's patches bag (irb-ripper branch)
- I implemented IRB's new logic with Ripper without these patches. Please close this.
- 04:00 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14618: Add display width method to String for CLI
- My e-mail to the mailing list [ruby-core] is not synced with Redmine.
- 07:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14618 (Open): Add display width method to String for CLI
- ## Abstract
Unicode has display width data of characters, "Narrow" or "Wide".
For example, "A" is "Narrow", "💎" (...
- 12:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14617: rdoc crashes when expression contains embedded comment: no implicit conversion of nil into String (TypeError)
- > I was made aware of this issue via this bug  report, but it has been already reported  and fixed  upstream...
Also available in: Atom