aycabta (aycabta .)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/12/2016
- Last connection: 07/02/2018
- 07:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14919: Add String#byteinsert
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> Editing of code points is easily possible with String#=; there is no need to use by...
- 05:18 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14919 (Open): Add String#byteinsert
- It's important for multibyte String editing. Unicode grapheme characters sometimes have plural code points. In text e...
- 04:52 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14861: DevelopersMeeting20180718Japan
- - [Feature #13626] Add `String#byteslice!`
- [Feature #14618] Add display width method to String for CLI
- [Misc #1...
- 04:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14918 (Open): Use Reline for fallback of ext/readline
- Ruby loses readline standard library when the system doesn't have libreadline during Ruby installation, At https://bu...
- 04:08 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14917 (Open): Add RDoc documents to tar ball
- I guess that distribution packages should include RDoc documents' files because RDoc documents installation step need...
- 03:16 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14769: DevelopersMeeting20180621Japan
- - [Bug #14824] Endless Range Support in irb
- [Feature #14808] Last token of endless range should have EXPR_END
- 10:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14824 (Open): Endless Range Support in irb
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> In principle, I expect irb to cut the shortest lines that parses.
Ah, well, you got ...
- 06:28 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14824 (Rejected): Endless Range Support in irb
- It's a correct behavior. This ticket is the same arguments for #14808.
- 01:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14808 (Rejected): Last token of endless range should have EXPR_END
- In 2.5.1:
irb(main):001:0> require 'ripper'
irb(main):002:0> pp Ripper.lex("case 5\nwhen 3..\n puts(tru...
- 10:44 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14787 (Open): Show documents when completion
- The "irb/completion" provides completion for classes, modules, symbols, and methods. This patch provides a new featur...
Also available in: Atom