perlun (Per Lundberg)
- 10:59 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11473: Immutable String literal in Ruby 3
- FWIW, Rubocop suggests now in recent versions that you use the "unary plus" as the "one-character" approach to thaw a...
- 09:32 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13772: Memory leak recycling stacks for threads in 2.4.1
- Thanks a lot, great news!
- 05:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13772: Memory leak recycling stacks for threads in 2.4.1
- This bug unfortunately prevents my organization from using 2.4.1 at the moment, we will have to downgrade to 2.3.4. I...
- 10:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12941 (Open): malloc: *** error for object 0x7fb4a88d2320: pointer being freed was not allocated
- I am _occasionally_ seeing issues like this:
Also available in: Atom