jmthomas (Jason Thomas)
- 09:24 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10424 (Open): Error message when sorting NaN
- When sorting an array of floats with a NaN you get a very confusing message:
- 12:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6401: Windows bug with File.pos
- I can confirm this bug has been fixed in Ruby 1.9.3-p286. Thanks!
- 01:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6401: Windows bug with File.pos
- Sounds like changes worth waiting for! I look forward to the next 1.9.3 patch release because my application requires...
- 01:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6401: Windows bug with File.pos
- Is there some reason that the file reading got so messed up between 193p0 and now? Was there a refactor / rewrite of ...
- 12:33 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6401 (Closed): Windows bug with File.pos
- On Windows since Ruby 1.9.3p125 there have been issues with File.pos and File.readline. Ruby 1.9.3p0 does not have th...
- 11:56 PM Backport193 Backport #6179: File::pos broken in Windows 1.9.3p125
- This does not appear to fixed in Ruby 1.9.3p194, however your test case passes. I have created the following failing ...
- 10:43 PM Backport193 Backport #6179: File::pos broken in Windows 1.9.3p125
- I have verified this issue doesn't affect 1.9.3p0.
- 10:37 PM Backport193 Backport #6179: File::pos broken in Windows 1.9.3p125
- This is an issue on 1.9.3p125 on Windows and doesn't just affect binary mode. I ran Usaku's test case and it passes. ...
- 01:57 AM Backport193 Backport #6179 (Closed): File::pos broken in Windows 1.9.3p125
- Calling the pos method on a File in the Windows version of Ruby on 1.9.3p125 moves the file pointer. Thus it can not ...
- 12:28 PM Backport191 Bug #2763: ruby-lex hangs if there is no newline at end of file
I verified this bug exists in ruby-1.9.1-p378 on my Mac but has been fixed in ruby-1.9.2-rc2. Here is some ex...
Also available in: Atom