- Registered on: 02/22/2010
- Last connection: 06/26/2011
Reported issues: 1
- 06:53 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4801: Shorthand Hash Syntax for Strings
- For info, look at
the surrounding thread.
- 03:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4824: Provide method Kernel#executed?
- Some other suggestions:
- 05:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #4288: Allow invoking arbitrary method names with foo."something" syntax
> It does, but my concern with it is that (in the same way as
> string-interpolated ."" syntax) it can't be ...
- 07:42 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4245: Array index with Range inconsistency
Yes, it's a bit odd, but it is clearly noted in the docs that this special case exists.
Marc-Andre: - Fo...
- 06:54 PM Ruby trunk Feature #2515: Array#select!
I agree with Marc-Andre, and also with his suggestion of keep_if.
I have sometimes wished for each of th...
Also available in: Atom