jhawthorn (John Hawthorn)
- Login: jhawthorn
- Registered on: 12/22/2016
- Last connection: 11/23/2020
- 09:54 PM Ruby master Revision 0b81a484 (git): Initialize new T_OBJECT as ROBJECT_EMBED
- Previously, when an object is first initialized, ROBJECT_EMBED isn't
set. This means that for brand new objects, ROBJ...
- 04:47 PM Ruby master Revision 971857c3 (git): Fix method name escaping in ObjectSpace.dump
- It's possible to define methods with any name, even if the parser
doesn't support it and it can only be used with ex....
- 03:14 PM Ruby master Revision ed7b46b6 (git): Use inline cache for super calls
- 09:58 PM Ruby master Revision c2e45422 (git): Store "UTC" and "" fstring as globals in time.c
- 09:58 PM Ruby master Revision 5f318947 (git): Avoid rb_check_string_type in month_arg
- This will usually receive a fixnum so we should check that first instead
of the more expensive rb_check_string_type c...
- 09:58 PM Ruby master Revision 91601dcc (git): Simplify obj2ubits checks
- If this value is less than zero, then the mask check is guaranteed to
fail as well, so we might as well rely on that.
- 06:49 PM Ruby master Feature #8709: Dir.glob should return sorted file list
- One potential issue with this is that though globs which scanned directories (ex. `Dir.glob("foo/*")`) would return r...
- 05:19 PM Ruby master Revision a01d22b8 (git): Check type with BUILTIN_TYPE in method cache clear
- We know that this is a heap-allocated object (a CLASS, MODULE, or
ICLASS) so we don't need to check if it is an immed...
- 05:19 PM Ruby master Revision 92454624 (git): Replace debug test with assertion
- It's a Ruby bug if this ever happens check it as an assertion instead of
paying the cost of the check every time.
- 05:19 PM Ruby master Revision 25447724 (git): Skip optimized method check for most method IDs
- Previously every time a method was defined on a module, we would
recursively walk all subclasses to see if the module...
Also available in: Atom