jhawthorn (John Hawthorn)
- Login: jhawthorn
- Registered on: 12/22/2016
- Last connection: 05/06/2021
- 05:38 PM Ruby master Revision 9d0ae387 (git): Remove DEFINED_IVAR2 from enum
- This version of defined? doesn't seem to be possible to emit anymore.
- 12:08 AM Ruby master Bug #17573 (Open): Crashes in profiling tools when signals arrive in non-Ruby threads
- Stackprof (and likely similar tools) works by setting up a timer to sends it a unix signal on an interval. From that ...
- 03:38 AM Ruby master Revision 40b7358e (git): Skip defined check in NODE_OP_ASGN_OR with ivar
- Previously we would add code to check if an ivar was defined when using
`@foo ||= 123`, which was slower than `@foo |...
- 09:54 PM Ruby master Revision 0b81a484 (git): Initialize new T_OBJECT as ROBJECT_EMBED
- Previously, when an object is first initialized, ROBJECT_EMBED isn't
set. This means that for brand new objects, ROBJ...
- 04:47 PM Ruby master Revision 971857c3 (git): Fix method name escaping in ObjectSpace.dump
- It's possible to define methods with any name, even if the parser
doesn't support it and it can only be used with ex....
- 03:14 PM Ruby master Revision ed7b46b6 (git): Use inline cache for super calls
- 09:58 PM Ruby master Revision c2e45422 (git): Store "UTC" and "" fstring as globals in time.c
- 09:58 PM Ruby master Revision 5f318947 (git): Avoid rb_check_string_type in month_arg
- This will usually receive a fixnum so we should check that first instead
of the more expensive rb_check_string_type c...
- 09:58 PM Ruby master Revision 91601dcc (git): Simplify obj2ubits checks
- If this value is less than zero, then the mask check is guaranteed to
fail as well, so we might as well rely on that.
- 06:49 PM Ruby master Feature #8709: Dir.glob should return sorted file list
- One potential issue with this is that though globs which scanned directories (ex. `Dir.glob("foo/*")`) would return r...
Also available in: Atom