jhawthorn (John Hawthorn)
- 11:33 PM Ruby master Revision 9d298b9d (git): Allow Array#join to allocate smaller strings
- rb_str_buf_new always allocates at least 127 bytes of capacity, even
when less is requested.
- 04:04 PM Ruby master Bug #14834 (Open): rb_profile_frames SEGV when PC adjusted on IFUNC
- I believe since r64737 this is an issue again.
On Ruby 2.6.3 I get an almost identical stacktrace as before
- 06:01 AM Ruby master Revision 04bc4c06 (git): Resize capacity for fstring
- When a string is #frozen, it's capacity is resized to fit (if it is much
larger), since we know it will no longer be ...
- 03:00 AM Ruby master Bug #15960 (Closed): rb_fstring should resize capacity [patch]
When a string is `#frozen`, it's capacity is resized to fit (if it is much ...
- 10:41 PM Ruby master Bug #15285: lambda return behavior regression from #14639
- I also ran into this problem in ruby 2.5.3.
This is a little confusing because there are two things being changed ...
- 01:34 AM Ruby master Bug #13062 (Closed): 2.4.0-rc1 BigDecimal regression - to_d inconsistent with other numeric classes
- To solve #10286, `BigDecimal()` was changed to raise exceptions on invalid input, which is more consistent with the o...
Also available in: Atom