kaspth (Kasper Timm Hansen)
- Login: kaspth
- Registered on: 12/22/2016
- Last connection: 12/18/2018
- 03:47 PM Ruby master Feature #13207 (Feedback): Allow keyword local variable names like `class` or `for`
- Sometimes when trying to write expressive Ruby you enevitably hit a case
that would sound just right if the variable...
- 07:36 PM Ruby master Feature #12979: Avoid exception for #dup on Integer (and similar cases)
- In Rails we've circumvented this with a `duplicable?` core extension.
We'd need `dup` support on Method, Complex a...
Also available in: Atom