Esse (Piotr Szmielew)
- Login: Esse
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/23/2016
- Last connection: 09/17/2017
- 09:48 AM Ruby master Bug #12970: == Equality of recursive sets fails
- Also documentation at top of file says:
# * Set assumes that the identity of each element does not chang...
- 08:34 AM Ruby master Bug #12970: == Equality of recursive sets fails
- In this particular example even manually rehashing internal hash doesn't quite work...
s = Set.new
t = ...
- 12:17 AM Ruby master Bug #13062: 2.4.0-rc1 BigDecimal regression - to_d inconsistent with other numeric classes
- In attachment you will find patch for this issue.
This patch fixes issue with String#to_d method which was inconsi...
- 09:54 PM Ruby master Bug #12970: == Equality of recursive sets fails
- I've created patch for this issue.
Basically we need to rehash hash beneath set if (and only if) added object is s...
Also available in: Atom