akanet (Vincent Woo)
- Login: akanet
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/28/2016
- Last connection: 12/23/2018
- 12:01 PM Ruby master Bug #15453: Ruby 2.5 on Darwin appears to return different result
- Ah, thank you very much for the explanation Yusuke. I should have examined the documentation more closely.
- 12:40 AM Ruby master Bug #15453 (Rejected): Ruby 2.5 on Darwin appears to return different result
- Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to report, but I hit a shocking result recently. I was develo...
- 08:46 AM Ruby master Bug #13082: Regex match from position behavior with start of line/string special character
- Thanks, I didn't know about \G! It's a little hard to understand in this situation, do you think it might be helpful ...
- 12:42 PM Ruby master Bug #13082 (Rejected): Regex match from position behavior with start of line/string special character
Apologies in advance if this question was addressed already, I could not find any information on it.
Also available in: Atom