tschoening (Thorsten Schöning)
- Login: tschoening
- Registered on: 01/23/2017
- Last connection: 09/29/2020
- 02:04 PM Ruby master Bug #15993: 'require' doesn't work if there are Cyrillic chars in the path to Ruby dir
- I think I have a similar problem originally reported at GitHub already:
- 05:46 PM Ruby master Bug #13151 (Open): File.writable? doesn't report correctly if a directory is writable on Windows.
- I've tried installing a gem per user using a 64 Bit version of Ruby for Windows and recognized that this failed becau...
Also available in: Atom