- Registered on: 03/08/2010
- Last connection: 04/15/2014
Reported issues: 7
- 12:35 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9534: bundle exec rake assets:precompile fails
I noticed that you are on ruby 2.1.0p0. I could install ffi gem successfully for ruby-2.1.0 on Maverics. Just...
- 09:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9358 (Open): TracePoint's raise event should throw 'not supported by this event (RuntimeErro...
In TracePoint class, if a particular introspection method is not supported then 'not supported by t...
- 07:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9357 (Open): TracePoint's c_return traces return from call to 'trace'
In TracePoint, trace on 'c_call' doesn't trace the call made to 'trace' method, where as trace on '...
- 07:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #9355 (Open): Re: Rename method_id to method_name in TracePoint class
I'd like to suggest renaming method_id (http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-2.1.0/TracePoint.html#method-i-method_...
- 06:18 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8804: ONCE syntax
Do you have any use-cases to share for the new syntax?
- 05:48 PM Ruby trunk Bug #6477 (Rejected): BigDecimal to_i and to_int methods
Why are there two methods, to_i and to_int, in BigDecimal when they are exactly same in terms of functional...
- 02:45 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6343: Improved Fiber documentation
- Thanks, ok that makes sense. What should happen if someone does try and yield from a fiber that has been transferred ...
- 08:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2565: adding hooks for better tracing
Thanks. I had no idea about the licence.
Is your branch stable(ish) to try it out?
- 08:31 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6395 (Closed): Fixed example for fiber transfer
- The example for fiber transfer had incorrect output. Minor correction.
- 08:12 AM Ruby trunk Bug #6343: Improved Fiber documentation
Thanks ko1 for your comment. The example doesn't use Fiber#resume on fiber1. It uses Fiber.yield to return to ...
Also available in: Atom