shugo (Shugo Maeda)
- Registered on: 05/08/2008
- Last connection: 01/16/2019
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 05/28/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 08/24/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 01:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14998 (Closed): Race conditions in MonitorMixin when interrupted
- Applied in changeset trunk|r66061.
lib/monitor.rb: avoid race conditions by Thread.handle_interrupt
- 01:51 AM Ruby trunk Revision 66061 (ruby_2_6): lib/monitor.rb: avoid race conditions by Thread.handle_interrupt
- Suggested by Benoit Daloze. [ruby-core:88502] [Bug #14998]
- 01:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15000: Prevent to initialize MonitorMixin twice
- znz (Kazuhiro NISHIYAMA) wrote:
> How about checking owner object?
Could you commit it if it passes tests?
- 04:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15000 (Assigned): Prevent to initialize MonitorMixin twice
- Reverted r65822 because mon_initialize_spec.rb fails:
MonitorMixin#mon_initialize can be called i...
- 03:02 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15000 (Closed): Prevent to initialize MonitorMixin twice
- Applied in changeset trunk|r65822.
lib/monitor.rb: prevent to initialize MonitorMixin twice
- 03:56 AM Ruby trunk Revision 65827 (ruby_2_6): revert r65822
- Because mon_initialized may be used to re-initialize copied objects intentionally.
- 03:01 AM Ruby trunk Revision 65822 (ruby_2_6): lib/monitor.rb: prevent to initialize MonitorMixin twice
- Suggested by Benoit Daloze. [ruby-core:88504] [Feature #15000]
- 02:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15318 (Rejected): net/imap socket backward compatibility broken in ruby 2.5+
- normalperson (Eric Wong) wrote:
> "Socket.tcp" been part of the public Ruby API for around 10 years
> already. s...
- 08:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14998: Race conditions in MonitorMixin when interrupted
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> From https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14859#note-9
> The code of MonitorMixin#...
- 10:08 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14750: [IMAP] `send_string_data` uses `send_literal` method with incorrect number of arguments
- ShockwaveNN (Pavel Lobashov) wrote:
> Thanks for quick fix, I monkeypatched my code using your fix and working as in...
Also available in: Atom