shugo (Shugo Maeda)
- Login: shugo
- Registered on: 05/08/2008
- Last connection: 10/21/2020
- 05:00 AM Ruby master Bug #14012: NameError is raised when use class variables in Refinements
- I'm not against the change, if there is no implementation difficulty.
However, class variables are not accessible in...
- 01:29 AM Ruby master Feature #16461 (Assigned): Proc#using
- shugo (Shugo Maeda) wrote in #note-5:
> > I think that could be a good rule, all `Proc#using` must happen `before Pr...
- 12:01 AM Ruby master Bug #16977: Ambiguous lookup super for refinements
- ssnickolay (Nikolay Sverchkov) wrote:
> [In specification](https://docs.ruby-lang.org/en/2.7.0/syntax/refinements_rd...
- 08:49 AM Ruby master Bug #16780 (Closed): Net::FTP PUT command issuing Net::ReadTimeout too quickly
- Applied in changeset commit:git|5e81e8675a020ecd493620a4ff38db8fcf4b972a.
Ignore exceptions when closing ...
- 08:45 AM Ruby master Bug #16780: Net::FTP PUT command issuing Net::ReadTimeout too quickly
- koshigoe (Masataka SUZUKI) wrote in #note-3:
> The `Net::FTP#close` suppresses exception about `Socket#shutdown` and...
- 08:48 AM Ruby master Revision 5e81e867 (git): Ignore exceptions when closing data connections [Bug #16780]
- Patch by koshigoe (Masataka SUZUKI). Thanks!
- 08:46 AM Ruby master Bug #16780 (Assigned): Net::FTP PUT command issuing Net::ReadTimeout too quickly
- @naruse It seems that the change was introduced by your commit. Could you check it?
- 07:37 AM Ruby master Bug #16608: ConditionVariable#wait should return false when timeout exceeded
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote in #note-2:
> How about https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2884
ko1 suggested Mutex#...
- 05:46 AM Ruby master Bug #16608 (Assigned): ConditionVariable#wait should return false when timeout exceeded
- 09:16 AM Ruby master Bug #16608 (Assigned): ConditionVariable#wait should return false when timeout exceeded
- The following program prints `false` on Ruby 1.8, but `true` on Ruby 1.9 or later.
m = Mon...
Also available in: Atom