- Registered on: 05/08/2008
- Last connection: 02/07/2015
Reported issues: 49
- 05:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10856 (Closed): Splat with empty keyword args gives unexpected results
- Sean Griffin wrote:
> When keyword args are passed to a method with splat, and there are no keyword args, an empty h...
- 03:05 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10850: BigDecimal division incorrect
- Elyasin Shaladi wrote:
> I tried this in Ruby 2.1.4, 2.1.5 and 2.2.0, but in none of the versions it seems correct t...
- 02:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10578: Allow undefining methods in refinements
- I've committed the patch because I consider this issue a bug.
However, I'm not sure whether it should be backported.
- 02:40 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10578 (Closed): Allow undefining methods in refinements
- Applied in changeset r49554.
* vm_insnhelper.c (vm_call_method): stop method search when a method
- 02:40 AM Ruby trunk Revision 49554: * vm_insnhelper.c (vm_call_method): stop method search when a method
- is not found in a refinement, to support undef in refinements.
[ruby-core:66741] [Bug #10578]
- 02:26 AM Ruby trunk Revision 49552: * lib/net/ftp.rb (chdir, delete, gettextfile, mdtm, mkdir, nlst,
- putbinaryfile, puttextfile, rename, rmdir, size): support
Pathname. Patch by Joe Rafaniello. [fix GH-828]
- 04:11 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10522 (Feedback): SSL_VERSION not handled properly in Net::Http, OpenSSL libraries
- Matt Dressel wrote:
What exception is raised?
The following code...
- 02:39 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10518 (Closed): String "delete" method does not remove some characters from input string
- 08:56 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10620 (Closed): #define_singleton_method keeps object from being garbage collected
- 06:49 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10578 (Assigned): Allow undefining methods in refinements
- Peter Zotov wrote:
> Since refinements are locally scoped monkey patches, and it is possible and useful to undef a m...
Also available in: Atom