- Registered on: 05/08/2008
- Last connection: 11/20/2015
Reported issues: 57
- 08:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11704 (Assigned): Refinements only get "used" once in loop
- Daniel P. Clark wrote:
> I wrote a benchmark for testing different ways of implementing a `uniq` method and I chose ...
- 02:00 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11738: ARGF.readpartial raises a wrong exception
- Eric Wong wrote:
> 1.9.3, 2.0.0, and 2.1 branches segfault for me, even.
> Current bug is 2.2+
Thanks for your ...
- 01:58 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11738 (Closed): ARGF.readpartial raises a wrong exception
- Applied in changeset r52745.
* io.c (argf_getpartial): should not resize str if the second
argument is ...
- 01:57 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52745: * io.c (argf_getpartial): should not resize str if the second
- argument is not given.
[ruby-core:71668] [Bug #11738]
- 01:07 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11738 (Closed): ARGF.readpartial raises a wrong exception
- ARGF.readpartial raises a RuntimeError when EOF is detected more than twice:
lexington:ruby$ cat t.rb
- 07:37 AM Ruby trunk Misc #11681 (Closed): Refinements documentation is based on older implementation
- Merged by r52629
- 01:08 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52629: * doc/syntax/refinements.rdoc: update documentation to reflect
- recent changes.
[ci skip] [ruby-core:71466] [Misc #11681] Patch by James Adam
- 06:11 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52535: Add the ticket number to ChangeLog.
- 06:09 AM Ruby trunk Feature #11612 (Closed): The default mode of Net::FTP should be passive
- The default mode was changed in r52532.
- 03:48 AM Ruby trunk Revision 52532: * lib/net/ftp.rb (initialize): Connections are in passive mode per
- default now. The default mode can be changed by
* lib/net/ftp.rb (default_passive=, de...
Also available in: Atom