shugo (Shugo Maeda)
- Registered on: 05/08/2008
- Last connection: 05/19/2017
- 05:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13579 (Closed): Net::IMAP#append blocks when a NO response is received
- Fixed in r58792 and r58844.
- 06:14 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13582: IMAPTest#test_append_fail always errors on Windows
- usa (Usaku NAKAMURA) wrote:
- 06:13 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58844 (trunk): net/imap: separate @continuation_request_exception from @exception
- Otherwise literal data will be sent even if NO response is returned
because @exception is set to nil in receive_respo...
- 09:25 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58792 (trunk): net/imap: Net::IMAP#append should not block when NO response is received
- [ruby-dev:50129] [Bug#13579]
- 09:22 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13579 (Closed): Net::IMAP#append blocks when a NO response is received
- Net::IMAP#append blocks when a NO response is received.
For example, if the destination mailbox doesn't exist, Net::...
- 07:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13429: Net::SMTP has no read timeout when connexion over TLS
- keysen (Jérémy Carlier) wrote:
> When connecting using TLS to an unresponsive SMTP server, Net::SMTP can hang until ...
- 02:05 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58700 (trunk): test/net/imap: fix race condition in test_exception_during_idle
- 09:39 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58680 (trunk): net/imap: Revert read_tiemout in r58549.
- get_response is called in a receiver thread, so there may be no pending
commands when get_response is called.
- 07:56 AM Ruby trunk Revision 58663 (trunk): net/imap: Net::IMAP#disconnect need not do anything if already disconnected
- 11:35 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13379: [PATCH] safe IMAP connections
- I've merged your patch. Thank you.
Create another ticket for resolv if it's ready.
Also available in: Atom