hongli (Hongli Lai)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/25/2008
- Last connection: 10/12/2017
- 08:49 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14009: macOS High Sierra and “fork” compatibility
- Regarding nobu's comment on whether linkers can ignore "useless" library links (comment #8): yes they can, but both o...
- 06:02 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14009: macOS High Sierra and “fork” compatibility
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> Does linking `Foundation` framework instead of `CoreFoundation` framework work?
- 08:18 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14009: macOS High Sierra and “fork” compatibility
- Perhaps it helps if I further clarify this issue for those who are unfamiliar with it.
As you probably already kno...
- 12:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10656: mkmf have_func fails if Ruby is compiled with static libruby
- You were right. I've fixed this in Passenger 4.0.57. Thanks Nobuyoshi.
- 09:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10656: mkmf have_func fails if Ruby is compiled with static libruby
- Hm, I see. We clear $LIBS in order to fix https://github.com/phusion/passenger/issues/168, but that may be interferin...
- 05:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10656 (Third Party's Issue): mkmf have_func fails if Ruby is compiled with static libruby
- If Ruby is compiled with static libruby, then mkmf have_func calls will fail. This is because have_func tries to comp...
- 04:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4265: Provide a core method Kernel#ruby for invoking a new Ruby instance
Do you really need a core method for this? People can just copy-paste the code we use in Phusion Passenger fo...
- 06:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3150 (Third Party's Issue): net/https peer verification doesn't do anything
Setting verify_mode to VERIFY_PEER should make net/https raise an exception if peer certificate verification...
- 08:11 PM Ruby trunk Bug #2629: ConditionVariable#wait(mutex, timeout) should return whether the condition was signalled, not the waited time
I guess you are right.
- 01:30 AM Ruby trunk Feature #2631: Allow IO#reopen to take a block
I don't think this can be implemented easily. This can be implemented if the IO object in question is a File ...
Also available in: Atom