- Registered on: 08/25/2008
- Last connection: 12/26/2014
Reported issues: 12
- 12:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10656: mkmf have_func fails if Ruby is compiled with static libruby
- You were right. I've fixed this in Passenger 4.0.57. Thanks Nobuyoshi.
- 09:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10656: mkmf have_func fails if Ruby is compiled with static libruby
- Hm, I see. We clear $LIBS in order to fix https://github.com/phusion/passenger/issues/168, but that may be interferin...
- 05:36 PM Ruby trunk Bug #10656 (Third Party's Issue): mkmf have_func fails if Ruby is compiled with static libruby
- If Ruby is compiled with static libruby, then mkmf have_func calls will fail. This is because have_func tries to comp...
- 04:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #4265: Provide a core method Kernel#ruby for invoking a new Ruby instance
Do you really need a core method for this? People can just copy-paste the code we use in Phusion Passenger fo...
- 09:36 PM Ruby Wiki edit: SummerOfCode2010 (#10)
- 06:39 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3150 (Third Party's Issue): net/https peer verification doesn't do anything
Setting verify_mode to VERIFY_PEER should make net/https raise an exception if peer certificate verification...
Also available in: Atom