wishdev (John Higgins)
- Login: wishdev
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/20/2010
- Last connection: 11/08/2019
- 12:37 PM Ruby master Revision f64bea6d (git): [ruby/webrick] Allow shutdown_pipe to be passed in via @config
- 12:32 PM Ruby master Revision b8fdd38b (git): [ruby/webrick] Fix shutdown_pipe test issue
- 12:31 PM Ruby master Revision 4715a24d (git): [ruby/webrick] Ensure server port numbers are numeric and ensure they are stored as integers
- 12:31 PM Ruby master Revision c06eab13 (git): [ruby/webrick] Add test for shutdown_pipe
- 12:22 PM Ruby master Revision 96da24f2 (git): [ruby/webrick] Make readpartial limit chunk to appropriate size
- 04:37 AM Ruby master Revision 6742fcf5 (git): [ruby/webrick] Extract creation of Net::HTTP in httpproxy
- 06:27 AM Ruby master Feature #5321: Introducing Numeric#exact? and Numeric#inexact?
- I really think this is a very overblown issue that is being handled incorrectly.
First, we have what appears to be...
- 10:12 PM Ruby master Feature #16446: Enumerable#take_*, Enumerable#drop_* counterparts with positive conditions
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote:
> wishdev (John Higgins) wrote:
> >I prefer simpler examples
> > ary = [-1, 0, 1]
- 08:29 PM Ruby master Feature #16446: Enumerable#take_*, Enumerable#drop_* counterparts with positive conditions
- The answer here is simplicity (declarative) as opposed to wordsmithing.
We need to add an drop_until and take_unti...
- 05:28 PM Ruby master Bug #16440: Date range inclusion behaviors are inconsistent
- Nothing strange with your example - but that doesn't mean it totally works right.
First your example is a DATE ran...
Also available in: Atom