graywolf (Gray Wolf)
- 09:09 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14366: Not possible to compile ruby C extension when using `-std=c90`
- Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason we still stick with c90?
- 10:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14366 (Rejected): Not possible to compile ruby C extension when using `-std=c90`
- DeveloperHowto says that ruby should be C90, not C99, however it's not possible
to compile C extension using `-std=c...
- 02:37 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14246: Inconsistent C source code indentation
- I can't count to 8 in
xargs grep --files-with-match '^ '`
, sorry, just ignore me. :/
- 05:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14246: Inconsistent C source code indentation
- As @vo.x already pointed out, there are guidelines for the indentation. So based on the guidelines the 101 files are ...
- 02:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13604: Exposing alternative interface of readline
- any update on this?
- 11:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14348 (Open): win32ole: enable using coclass-es with multiple IDispatch implementations
- Currently win32ole requires coclass to directly implement (one) IDispatch. That
works fine for
coclass Good ...
- 12:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14322: Inconsitency in command line options between 2.4 and 2.5
- Hm, guess I should read not only the web version but also the detailed one. Guess this wasn't "notable" enough. Thx :)
- 12:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14322 (Open): Inconsitency in command line options between 2.4 and 2.5
- How command-line options are handled was changed between 2.4 and 2.5
[ wolf@ws ] :: ~
Load: 0.33 2.40 3.64 ,...
- 03:46 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14095: erb ignores attempt to set encoding
- Thank you for quick fix and your answer, I've tried the magic comment thing base on what I googled, to be precise `<%...
- 07:29 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14095: erb ignores attempt to set encoding
- Expected output was
$ erb -U
<%= "a".encoding %>
Ruby works that way without settin...
Also available in: Atom