toy (Ivan Kuchin)
- Login: toy
- Registered on: 03/13/2017
- Last connection: 10/02/2021
- 01:57 PM Ruby master Bug #18236 (Closed): Conversion to float not working for object with to_f method
- Following code works on all previous versions (1.8.7-p375, 1.9.3-p551, 2.0.0-p648, 2.1.10, 2.2.10, 2.4.10, 2.5.9, 2.6...
- 09:13 PM Ruby master Bug #13501: Process.kill behaviour for negative pid is not documented and may be wrong
- What do you think about intercepting negative pid and also using it to set `negative`, so that behaviour is consisten...
- 10:45 PM Ruby master Bug #13501: Process.kill behaviour for negative pid is not documented and may be wrong
- Negative pid will send signal to the process group.
And specifically -1 will send it nearly system wide if the proce...
- 11:05 PM Ruby master Bug #13501 (Closed): Process.kill behaviour for negative pid is not documented and may be wrong
- Following code will not fail and will print "TERM caught by NN" both for spawned and forked processes:
- 09:45 PM Ruby master Bug #13313 (Closed): Segmentation fault when calling Thread.new with Symbol proc shorthand
- Both following lines produce "1" in ruby versions before 2.4.0, but second one causes Segmentation fault in ruby 2.4....
Also available in: Atom