Benoit_Tigeot (Benoit Tigeot)
- Login: Benoit_Tigeot
- Registered on: 03/17/2017
- Last connection: 05/13/2020
- 12:03 AM Ruby master Bug #16675 (Closed): Regression on Ripper in Ruby 2.7 when parsing new line
While using migrating RSpec documentation to last Yard. I noticed an issue in code parsing and Ripper. The r...
- 10:17 AM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> What do you think about `_`?
> I'm unsure if it's confusing in practice, they a...
- 11:45 AM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- I added an updated patch version. The patch has been tested with existing examples that mame shared initially.
- 10:24 AM Ruby master Feature #15897: `it` as a default block parameter
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote:
> mikegee (Michael Gee) wrote:
> > > RSpec won't break because their "it" requir...
- 04:02 PM Ruby master Feature #14559: ENV.slice
- I've re-submitted the patch with correct test order (https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/1844). Thanks, Matz, Mame and ...
- 07:56 AM Ruby master Bug #14626: One failing test on trunk 58fbe69a5b and OSX
- Thanks a lot for the help.
Localy I have this setup https://github.com/ko1/rubyhackchallenge/blob/master/EN/2_mri_...
- 09:12 AM Ruby master Bug #14626: One failing test on trunk 58fbe69a5b and OSX
- I will follow this guide http://engineering.appfolio.com/appfolio-engineering/2016/6/7/git-bisect-to-find-a-ruby-regr...
- 08:45 AM Ruby master Bug #14626 (Closed): One failing test on trunk 58fbe69a5b and OSX
- I'm using ruby/trunk on 58fbe69a5b. When I run *make test-all TESTS='rubygems/test_require.rb'*
- 08:45 AM Ruby master Bug #13646 (Third Party's Issue): Segmentation fault with postgresql_adapter in Rails
- Sometimes will running a test with guard and spring, test crash. I get a segfault on [postgresql_adapter](https://git...
- 03:25 PM Ruby master Bug #13107: def_delegators causes random errors in MRI 2.4.0
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Thomas Walpole) wrote:
> This appears to be fixed in latest trunk now. Is there any info on whe...
Also available in: Atom