dsisnero (Dominic Sisneros)
- Login: dsisnero
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/27/2008
- Last connection: 05/10/2021
- 02:16 PM Ruby master Feature #17832: allow IO write to write memoryview object without copying or add IO#write_memoryview
- This is a separate request #17851 to allow memoryview extension in ruby - this request is so that IO doesn't require ...
- 01:57 PM Ruby master Feature #17851 (Open): ruby extension for memoryview
- add an extension to ruby for memoryview - (just like Fiddle::MemoryView but in ruby assuming Fiddle::MemoryView gets ...
- 04:29 PM Ruby master Feature #17848 (Closed): inline rbs either by rdoc comments or changing syntax
- I like gradual typing - I like the syntax of rbs files but for coding - convenience it would be nice if we had inline...
- 01:19 PM Ruby master Feature #17832: allow IO write to write memoryview object without copying or add IO#write_memoryview
- any comments on this feature request?
- 11:09 PM Ruby master Feature #17834 (Open): Add a Bytes and BytesArray class that implement memoryview
- "this is a string".bytes should == Bytes.new('this is a string') # an immutable bytes object that implements memory ...
- 10:40 PM Ruby master Feature #17833 (Open): add IO.readinto(b) where b is a bytes like object that is you can get a memoryview from
- ``` ruby
ba = ByteArray.new(8) # ByteArray implements memoryview
mv_at_4 = Fiddle::MemoryView.new(ba)[4..-1]
- 10:23 PM Ruby master Feature #17832 (Third Party's Issue): allow IO write to write memoryview object without copying or add IO#write_memoryview
- IO#write() - arguments that are not a string will be converted to string using to_s
want IO#write to be able to writ...
- 10:19 PM Ruby master Feature #17831 (Third Party's Issue): add slice method to Fiddle::MemoryView
- ``` ruby
# Fiddle::MemoryView#slice(start, length)
mv = Fiddle::MemoryView.new(m...
- 11:27 PM Ruby master Feature #17790: Have a way to clear a String without resetting its capacity
- That was what I was hoping the addition of memoryview would help with but the only way to interact with the memoryvie...
- 01:19 PM Ruby master Feature #17718: a method paramaters object that can be pattern matched against
- the parameters method returns the name in order. I know ruby doesn't do it yet, this is a feature request to add a
Also available in: Atom