dsisnero (Dominic Sisneros)
- Login: dsisnero
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/27/2008
- Last connection: 06/22/2020
- 04:45 PM Ruby master Feature #12901: Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead
- I want to be able to easily make a proc like object that is not a closure. I want to avoid capturing overhead - hen...
- 01:31 AM Ruby master Feature #6602: Tail call optimization: enable by default?
- I think it is not used because it is not optimized. If it was optimized, people would use it.
- 01:27 AM Ruby master Feature #12543: explicit tail call syntax: foo() then return
- +1 for tail call optimization - either explicit or automatic
- 11:56 AM Ruby master Revision 28f4b5af (git): [ruby/dbm] Update dbm.gemspec
- 07:43 PM Ruby master Misc #16933: DevelopersMeeting20200618Japan
- * [Feature #12901] Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead. (dsisnero)
* this allows performance bump
- 06:49 PM Ruby master Misc #16933: DevelopersMeeting20200618Japan
- * [Feature #14722] python's buffer protocol clone (dsisnero)
* many C-extensions that use large buffer like objects...
- 05:20 PM Ruby master Feature #12901: Anonymous functions without scope lookup overhead
- Can we visit this again which if we go with 1:) add a new construct we could solve https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/...
- 08:28 PM Ruby master Feature #14722: python's buffer protocol clone
- Any thoughts on this? This would help to use views of numo_narray and NMatrix without copying to/from ruby. See http...
- 11:25 PM Ruby master Feature #16790 (Open): string format and refinements
- I did:
refine Pathname do
'"%s"' % s...
- 04:41 PM Ruby master Feature #16688: Allow #to_path object as argument to system()
- I think what would be useful is when interpolating Path like objects (`to_path`) that the path objects are shell esca...
Also available in: Atom