dsisnero (Dominic Sisneros)
- Login: dsisnero
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/27/2008
- Last connection: 07/25/2022
- 04:10 PM Ruby master Feature #17326: Add Kernel#must! to the standard library
- I would rather have ruby use the type system to check monad type and provide syntactic sugar for monad method. Much ...
- 09:54 PM Ruby master Feature #16122: Struct::Value: simple immutable value object
- +1 -
Also, is there plans to have a flag in C or a different shape so that the VM's can make this fast
- 12:00 AM Ruby master Feature #14794: Primitive arrays (Ruby 3x3)
- saw from https://chrisseaton.com/truffleruby/rubykaigi21/ - the shape of ruby objects. Maybe if we can get this impl...
- 10:56 PM Ruby master Feature #18020: Introduce `IO::Buffer` for fiber scheduler.
- +1 that being said, I have no problem with augmenting IO::Buffer to map into a memory view interface.
- 03:43 PM Ruby master Feature #18020: Introduce `IO::Buffer` for fiber scheduler.
- I also propose FFI::Pointer and Fiddle::Pointer and Fiddle::Memoryview be combined into one library and made availabl...
- 03:31 PM Ruby master Feature #18020: Introduce `IO::Buffer` for fiber scheduler.
- this is what memoryview is supposed to give us. i agree some IO class is needed. This class should implement memory...
- 02:16 PM Ruby master Feature #17832: allow IO write to write memoryview object without copying or add IO#write_memoryview
- This is a separate request #17851 to allow memoryview extension in ruby - this request is so that IO doesn't require ...
- 01:57 PM Ruby master Feature #17851 (Open): ruby extension for memoryview
- add an extension to ruby for memoryview - (just like Fiddle::MemoryView but in ruby assuming Fiddle::MemoryView gets ...
- 04:29 PM Ruby master Feature #17848 (Rejected): inline rbs either by rdoc comments or changing syntax
- I like gradual typing - I like the syntax of rbs files but for coding - convenience it would be nice if we had inline...
- 01:19 PM Ruby master Feature #17832: allow IO write to write memoryview object without copying or add IO#write_memoryview
- any comments on this feature request?
Also available in: Atom