fxn (Xavier Noria)
- Login: fxn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/21/2010
- Last connection: 05/24/2020
- 04:34 PM Ruby master Misc #16910: BasicObject is resolved in BasicObject
- Ah! I read too fast too :). Appreciate the followup!
- 12:39 PM Ruby master Misc #16910: BasicObject is resolved in BasicObject
- This can be closed (can't do it myself apparently).
- 12:37 PM Ruby master Misc #16910: BasicObject is resolved in BasicObject
- Ahhh, that explains it. That code says this is intentional and definitely not a bug.
Thanks a lot Benoit!
- 09:41 AM Ruby master Misc #16910: BasicObject is resolved in BasicObject
- Ah, forgot to add that I saw this
BasicObject.constants # => [:BasicObject]
Could it be the case ...
- 09:39 AM Ruby master Misc #16910 (Closed): BasicObject is resolved in BasicObject
- I categorized this as Misc because I do not really know if this is a bug, or perhaps I miss some special rule in the ...
- 07:57 PM Ruby master Bug #15790 (Open): Strange interaction between autoload and $LOADED_FEATURES
- If an autoload fails and we remove its associated file from `$LOADED_FEATURES`, the autoload is back:
$ cat x...
- 02:13 PM Ruby master Bug #15780 (Closed): Module#const_defined?(String) executes autoloads
- The documentation of `Module#const_defined?` says that autoloads are not executed:
> [...] if the constant is not ...
- 01:44 AM Ruby master Feature #15663: Documenting autoload semantics
- Let me share some thoughts that won't help much, but would like to contribute anyway :).
To me it is a surprise th...
- 09:54 PM Ruby master Feature #15777 (Closed): autoload?(cname, inherit=true)
- Zeitwerk needs to be able to check if a given class or module has an autoload defined for a certain constant name, th...
- 08:21 AM Ruby master Bug #14702: On Ruby 2.5.1, tracepoint isn't working on the file that is loaded by load_iseq
- For reference: https://github.com/rails/rails/issues/35475.
Also available in: Atom