- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/23/2010
- Last connection: 06/04/2013
Reported issues: 3
- 06:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #8393: A class who's parent class is in a module can go wrong if files are required in th...
- Nobu you don't need the requires to reproduce. This is simply the same thing:
- 12:25 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8213 (Closed): No documentation for `ri YAML`
- I believe the RI output for YAML needs to be fixed to display more detailed information on usage. Currently, it displ...
- 08:27 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7893 (Rejected): Issues with loading YAML and respond_to_missing?
- This is perhaps not a bug, I could be missing something, but shouldn't the following code work?
- 01:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7883: Add Regex#to_proc
- I like this, and I especially like the modified version from judofyr. You could also do `["abc", 3, "foo", etc].find(...
- 02:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7817: (Unable to compile Ruby 2.0.0-rc2 on OSX (clang version 2.1)
- I believe I did compile rc1 successfully but I can't reproduce since I have updated clang, chances are it probably do...
- 03:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7817 (Rejected): (Unable to compile Ruby 2.0.0-rc2 on OSX (clang version 2.1)
- clang -v returns
Apple clang version 2.1 (tags/Apple/clang-163.7.1) (based on LLVM 3.0svn)
- 08:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7679: IRB history is broken
I think the point is, shouldn't we be setting SAVE_HISTORY by default? If version managers are doing thi...
- 10:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7679: IRB history is broken
- I shouldn't also note that I'm having this issue on 1.9.3 and have always had it on 1.9.3, can anyone reproduce this ...
- 10:03 PM Ruby trunk Feature #7684: Net::HTTPHeader#set_form_data should accept a String
- You could just set the content body yourself. But I see no reason why `set_form_data` shouldn't accept a string either
- 11:53 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7680: IRB autocompletion doesn't autocomplete methods
- > This works, should irb/completion be required by default?
I looks like it never was. Although I don't see any rea...
Also available in: Atom