sakuro (Sakuro OZAWA)
- 05:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15518 (Closed): good old Infinite range notation behavior
- Ruby 2.5.3's behavior
# without step, it produces integer sequence
(1..Float::INFINITY).first(10) #=> [1, 2,...
- 12:43 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14795: Should 'net/http' require 'net/http/status' ?
- naruse (Yui NARUSE) wrote:
> net/http itself doesn't need net/http/status.
Agreed. I'm OK to close this issue.
- 10:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14795 (Open): Should 'net/http' require 'net/http/status' ?
- net/http/status.rb has been added (#12935) but it is [not required from net/http.rb](https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blo...
- 08:39 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14371: New option "recursive: true" for Hash#transform_keys!
- FYI, ActiveSupport implemented these functionalities as separate methods:
- 06:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7360: Adding Pathname#glob
- 08:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11324: Encoding to a String's own encoding with some options fails
- See also #8123
- 08:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11324 (Closed): Encoding to a String's own encoding with some options fails
- To encode a `String` instance to its own encoding seems to be a bad idea, but following result looks strange:
- 06:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10625 (Closed): configure --with or --without-jemalloc fails
- I have installed jemalloc(version 3.6.0) from MacPorts on OSX Yosemite and tried building ruby trunk@96fc310.
- 03:27 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10271 (Rejected): Drop exec bits from bundled gems
- This is mere cosmetic matter, but it should be nice to drop exec bits from bundled *.gems in the tarball. They shoul...
- 04:25 PM Backport193 Backport #8375: Lexer error when specific character sequence occurs in string literals
# The bug occurs in MRI1.9.3... ruby -v = ruby 1.9.3p374 (2013-01-15) [i386-mingw32]
Is this to be ba...
Also available in: Atom