sakuro (Sakuro OZAWA)
- 08:39 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14371: New option "recursive: true" for Hash#transform_keys!
- FYI, ActiveSupport implemented these functionalities as separate methods:
- 06:41 AM Ruby trunk Feature #7360: Adding Pathname#glob
- 08:21 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11324: Encoding to a String's own encoding with some options fails
- See also #8123
- 08:20 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11324 (Closed): Encoding to a String's own encoding with some options fails
- To encode a `String` instance to its own encoding seems to be a bad idea, but following result looks strange:
- 06:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #10625 (Closed): configure --with or --without-jemalloc fails
- I have installed jemalloc(version 3.6.0) from MacPorts on OSX Yosemite and tried building ruby trunk@96fc310.
- 03:27 PM Ruby trunk Misc #10271 (Rejected): Drop exec bits from bundled gems
- This is mere cosmetic matter, but it should be nice to drop exec bits from bundled *.gems in the tarball. They shoul...
- 04:25 PM Backport193 Backport #8375: Lexer error when specific character sequence occurs in string literals
# The bug occurs in MRI1.9.3... ruby -v = ruby 1.9.3p374 (2013-01-15) [i386-mingw32]
Is this to be ba...
- 10:46 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8651: /[#$]/ causes syntax error
To people curious about why this does not cause error in 2.0, see #8375.
- 10:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8651: /[#$]/ causes syntax error
To people curious about why this does not cause error in 2.0, see #8651.
- 08:54 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8651: /[#$]/ causes syntax error
drbrain (Eric Hodel) wrote:
$[ is not a valid global variable you get an exception.
do you mean $], not $[ ?
Also available in: Atom