no6v (Nobuhiro IMAI)
- Login: no6v
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/30/2008
- Last connection: 09/17/2020
- 05:31 PM Ruby master Revision f6e789e3 (git): [ruby/irb] handle rescue modifier properly
- 12:52 PM Ruby master Revision 96163012 (git): [ruby/irb] fix reserved words and completion for them
- 08:49 AM Ruby master Bug #14749 (Closed): IRB: `_` is not updated after exception raised
- After r63150, once exception raised, irb holds that exception to `_` instead of the last evaluated value.
- 05:24 PM Ruby master Misc #8288: Ruby 2.1.0 release engeneering
- I'd like to see the 2.1.0-RC with #9133 (and #9130).
Thanks in advance.
- 09:40 PM Ruby master Bug #9130: logger continues to write in old log file after rotation
- nagachika (Tomoyuki Chikanaga) wrote:
> This issue seems introduced by r43511. So I assign this to naruse san.
- 12:09 PM Ruby master Bug #9133: logger rotates log files more than expected
- > No needs to compare with @filename?
645 File.open(@filename, File::WRONLY | File::APPEND) do |loc...
- 07:23 PM Ruby master Bug #9133: logger rotates log files more than expected
- Thanks for your suggestion. I feel this simple condition seems looking good.
I updated a patch using `File.identical...
- 09:24 AM Ruby master Bug #9133: logger rotates log files more than expected
- no6v (Nobuhiro IMAI) wrote:
> After that, the @logdev.dev of process A is "log.0", so #9133 happens.
> I wrote a te...
- 09:23 AM Ruby master Bug #9133: logger rotates log files more than expected
- After that, the @logdev.dev of process A is "log.0", so #9133 happens.
I wrote a test for this issue, also fixes #91...
- 11:17 AM Ruby master Bug #9133 (Closed): logger rotates log files more than expected
(This may be a same problem as #9130, but this also happens with 2.0.0 and 1.9.3.)
Logger rotates log file...
Also available in: Atom