osteele (Oliver Steele)
- Login: osteele
- Registered on: 08/13/2017
- Last connection: 09/04/2017
- 05:30 PM Ruby master Bug #13810: Inconsistency between Date and Time.strftime("%v")
- Ruby's `Time.strftime` method (where `%v` is equivalent to `%e-%^b-%4Y`) is compatible with VMS time format, and `Dat...
- 02:48 PM Ruby master Bug #13810 (Closed): Inconsistency between Date and Time.strftime("%v")
- This seems odd. Each function matches its documentation, but the document and implementation of `Date.strftime("%v")`...
Also available in: Atom