vinc-mai (Vincent Carmona)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/23/2010
- Last connection: 10/08/2010
- 11:21 PM Ruby master Bug #3686: Error in parsing musicbrainz.org with rexml
It seems that this bug was fixed. I can parse the page with ruby 1.9.2p0 (2010-08-18 revision 29036) [i686-li...
- 09:27 PM Ruby master Bug #3752 (Rejected): ruby/dl and segmentation fault
I am trying to port ruby-taglib to ruby 1.9
My current efforts can be dowload at http://rubyforge.org/frs/?...
- 03:47 AM Ruby master Bug #3194: Segmentation fault in rb_hash_tbl
I have reported this bug to ruby-gnome2 tracker.
- 12:45 AM Ruby master Bug #3686 (Closed): Error in parsing musicbrainz.org with rexml
rexml (ruby 1.9.1) fails to parse this url http://musicbrainz.org/show/puid/?puid=c6a6717f-6d88-4d0e-4c57-d6b...
- 10:34 AM Backport191 Bug #3193: uint is not parsed in dl/cparser.rb
Thanks for your reply.
- 06:47 PM Ruby master Bug #3194: Segmentation fault in rb_hash_tbl
I have update ruby-gnome2 from the svn today (just before my test with ruby1.9.1).
- 06:04 PM Ruby master Bug #3194: Segmentation fault in rb_hash_tbl
ruby 1.9.1p376 (2009-12-07 revision 26041) [i486-linux]
I have joined a backtrace. Hope that ...
- 05:51 PM Ruby master Bug #3194 (Third Party's Issue): Segmentation fault in rb_hash_tbl
I am trying ZiK (an audio player) with ruby1.9.1. Everything works fine but when I close the player I obtain ...
- 03:20 PM Backport191 Bug #3193 (Closed): uint is not parsed in dl/cparser.rb
I use ruby-taglib and I have made two changes in the code in order to use it with ruby 1.9.1.
Also available in: Atom