RubyBugs (A Nonymous)
- Login: RubyBugs
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/30/2010
- Last connection: 07/30/2022
- 07:23 PM Ruby master Feature #18950 (Open): Hash#slice fails to copy default block
- An intense weekend debugging session discovered the following root cause of a bug: `Hash#slice` returns a new Hash, w...
- 03:14 PM Ruby master Feature #17016: Enumerable#accumulate
- Thanks everyone continuing to discuss whether to add this method to the Ruby lazy Enumerable!
In case it is helpful,...
- 05:42 PM Ruby master Feature #17016: Enumerable#accumulate
- To return to naming for a moment. Did I understand an interest may exist in naming that reflects a connection or dual...
- 06:12 PM Ruby master Feature #17016: Enumerable#accumulate
- parker (Parker Finch) wrote in #note-18:
> Are there other names you think should be considered?
In keeping with th...
- 06:37 PM Ruby master Bug #15087: Segmentation fault with splat and block
- **Hurray**! Confirmed that this no longer crashes and works as expected on _2.5.4_ and _2.6.2_
- 04:52 PM Ruby master Feature #14718: Use jemalloc by default?
- Does Hongli Lai's article _What causes Ruby memory bloat?_ shed any potential light here?
- 07:31 PM Ruby master Bug #15087: Segmentation fault with splat and block
- This is **still crashing** in Ruby 2.5.3. Is this going to ever be fixed in Ruby 2.5 series?
- 05:07 PM Ruby master Feature #14684: IRB swallows exceptions
- Hmm. Our hope would be to have this "easy" change back-ported to 2.3, 2.4, and 2.5 -- waiting until December to have ...
- 01:35 PM Ruby master Feature #14684: IRB swallows exceptions
Would it be possible to back-port this to Ruby 2.3, 2.4, and 2.5?
Or, would you be willing to review pat...
- 03:20 PM Ruby master Feature #14685: IRB doesn't print exception cause
- Note that per @Hanmac above in comment #2, separate work might be necessary to also print the `#cause` in default Rub...
Also available in: Atom