TheSmartnik (Nikita Misharin)
- Login: TheSmartnik
- Registered on: 11/07/2017
- Last connection: 06/26/2020
- 01:49 PM Ruby master Bug #16988: Kernel.load loads file from current directory without '.' in path
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote in #note-1:
> I don’t this is an implementation bug, but a documentation issue.
- 06:08 PM Ruby master Bug #16988 (Closed): Kernel.load loads file from current directory without '.' in path
- Ruby allows to load files using ```Kernel.load``` without explicitly specifying the relative path with ```.``` I'm no...
- 11:46 AM Ruby master Feature #14092 (Open): Add extension key argument to Tempfile
- I don't work with Tempfile often, but every time I do, I get surprised by an obscure way to pass an extension to file...
Also available in: Atom