greggzst (Grzegorz Jakubiak)
- 08:10 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15782: DevelopersMeeting20190522Japan
- greggzst (Grzegorz Jakubiak) wrote:
> * [Feature #15323] [PATCH] Proposal: Add Enumerable#filter_map
> * It's expr...
- 09:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15323: [PATCH] Proposal: Add Enumerable#filter_map
- alfonsojimenez (Alfonso Jiménez) wrote:
> I've updated the patch file increasing the ruby version in *spec/ruby/core...
- 03:02 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15782: DevelopersMeeting20190522Japan
- * [Feature #15323] [PATCH] Proposal: Add `Enumerable#filter_map`
* It's expressive as Ruby lang itself
* Make `fi...
- 05:48 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14151: Make Matrix#= public method
- It's been merged and issue can be closed now :)
- 09:25 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15129: DevelopersMeeting20181010Japan
- [[Feature #14912]](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14912) Introduce pattern matching syntax (greggzst)
- 04:24 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15129: DevelopersMeeting20181010Japan
- [[Feature #15123]](https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15123) Enumerable#compact proposal (greggzst)
It simplifies wor...
- 07:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15123: Enumerable#compact proposal
- I'm in favor of this proposal. It simplifies working with large and small collections so one doesn't have to remember...
- 06:01 PM Ruby trunk Misc #14698: DevelopersMeeting20180517Japan
- https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14473 Add Range#subrange?
- 10:11 PM Ruby trunk Misc #14470: Use Commit together with co-authors Github feature in svn commits
- +1 for this idea. I've got one pull request waiting to be merged and I'd love to be listed as a real contributor to r...
- 08:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14473 (Closed): Add Range#subrange?
- Hi there,
I'd like to propose a method that returns true when a range that the method gets called on is a subrange...
Also available in: Atom