greggzst (Grzegorz Jakubiak)
- Login: greggzst
- Registered on: 11/19/2017
- Last connection: 07/31/2020
- 01:51 PM Ruby master Feature #17097: `map_min`, `map_max`
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote in #note-1:
> Then we'll need `map_` versions for all `Enumerable` methods.
- 09:05 PM Ruby master Misc #16747: Repository reorganization request
- vo.x (Vit Ondruch) wrote in #note-7:
> Also, not sure what is the rationale for mainsrc, but at the first look, I co...
- 10:06 PM Ruby master Misc #16802: Prefer use of RHS assigment in documentation
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote in #note-4:
> I think we should wait that RHS assignment is no longer experimental.
- 08:16 AM Ruby master Misc #16778: Should we stop vendoring default gems code?
- hsbt (Hiroshi SHIBATA) wrote in #note-18:
> I and the maintainer of the default gems will extract the default gems t...
- 08:22 PM Ruby master Misc #16775: DevelopersMeeting20200514Japan
- * [Misc #16778] Should we stop vendoring default gems code? (greggzst)
* it makes maintenance easier and removes th...
- 05:05 AM Ruby master Misc #16778: Should we stop vendoring default gems code?
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-11:
> As a committer who is involved in security release, I'm concerned about the ...
- 07:07 AM Ruby master Misc #16693: DevelopersMeeting20200410Japan
- * [Bug #6087] How should inherited methods deal with return values of their own subclass? (greggzst)
* It's been a ...
- 12:41 PM Ruby master Misc #16693: DevelopersMeeting20200410Japan
- * [Feature #16428] Add `Array#uniq?`, `Enumerable#uniq?` (greggzst)
* it seems to be an easier solution to check d...
- 08:10 AM Ruby master Misc #15782: DevelopersMeeting20190522Japan
- greggzst (Grzegorz Jakubiak) wrote:
> * [Feature #15323] [PATCH] Proposal: Add Enumerable#filter_map
> * It's expr...
- 09:35 PM Ruby master Feature #15323: [PATCH] Proposal: Add Enumerable#filter_map
- alfonsojimenez (Alfonso Jiménez) wrote:
> I've updated the patch file increasing the ruby version in *spec/ruby/core...
Also available in: Atom